PcNy

Finding stable release of EP5-7

Question

I am looking for a stable release in GitHub that is dated back to pre-ayothaya Episode. (I guess around 7 or 8)

Who knows which commit/tree it is? Thank you.

4 answers to this question

I am looking for a stable release in GitHub that is dated back to pre-ayothaya Episode. (I guess around 7 or 8)

You really have to look 5-8 years old commit

(Or maybe download current, use pre-re settings and disable all things which are implemented after ep7, since old commit is assumed to have many bugs, thats why we improved soo much today, but its alot of work, maybe)

You really have to look 5-8 years old commit

(Or maybe download current, use pre-re settings and disable all things which are implemented after ep7, since old commit is assumed to have many bugs, thats why we improved soo much today, but its alot of work, maybe)

Stability issue is what i am worried about too. Just wonder if there are project that maintains old Ragnarok database with today's engine stability. I see there are many people still prefer the old Ragnarok :)