Dastgir

Dastgir's Services

currently interested on your services but i can't message you lol

You can contact me on discord (my user ID is on my signature)

On 10/10/2018 at 3:47 PM, Strow said:

You are available?

Você é o rapaz que pega plugins prontos daqui, compra scripts e revende falando que foi você quem fez? mas é um bosta mesmo.. Vulgo ragnarok brasil service kkkkk só sabe rippar temas do eadev e revender, além de revender plugins GRATUITOS do Dastgir por dinheiro. lixo humano

Edited by freezing1

18 hours ago, freezing1 said:

Você é o rapaz que pega plugins prontos daqui, compra scripts e revende falando que foi você quem fez? mas é um bosta mesmo..

English please.

Also, I was unavailable from long time and now available. PM in Discord for more info

Hey Dastgir!

I got your contact from yug-webdev (on discord).

I need someone to help me with client related modifications, and not just simple NEMO patching.
More stuff like HEX editing unwanted features / buttons out of a client, picking the most suitable one for my needs (possibly a kRO zero client, if its stable enough) and general help on that front. Right now i am running a self patched 2017 client, but would like to upgrade to the newest stable client.
Another part would be getting the client 100% ready so it can be protected by harmony, encrypted grf, or other client protection services and making sure everything runs smoothly.

Would you be available for this kind of thing? If so please let me know your schedule and price (wont be an issue i think).

Best regards
Inzanity

Hello,

your PM Box is Full - Dastgir cannot receive messages.

i have a problem.
I want to change the language to English
I can not find the file with itemInfo.lub
has the name changed?
can you help me pls dude ?

Hi all,

To all those who want to avail my services, I would not be available for paid services.

For all those who have availed my services but is pending, Refunds are initiated and I apologize for not completing it. (If you haven't received it yet, please do leave a message)

I would not be able to take any paid services due to some unforeseen circumstances.

Regards,

Dastgir

On 4/10/2019 at 0:35 AM, Dastgir said:

Hi all,

To all those who want to avail my services, I would not be available for paid services.

For all those who have availed my services but is pending, Refunds are initiated and I apologize for not completing it. (If you haven't received it yet, please do leave a message)

I would not be able to take any paid services due to some unforeseen circumstances.

Regards,

Dastgir

You've helped many of us, including me. I understand we all have personal issues, family matters to solve and etc, but I believe that once you've taken a job, you should finish it. I myself gave you all my server files, including purchased website and patcher, and you simply say you can't do it anymore? I hope everything is alright, and I hope you can find some time so you can finish what you've started.

Kind Regards.