N e s s

pin code

//==================================================================// Pincode system//==================================================================// A window is opened before you can select your character and you will have to enter a pincode by using only your mouse// NOTE: Requires client 2011-03-09aragexeRE or newer.// 0: disabled// 1: enabledpincode_enabled: 1// Request Pincode only on login or on everytime char select is accessed?// 0: only on login (default)// 1: everytime the char select window is accessedpincode_charselect: 0// How often does a user have to change his pincode?// Default: 0// 0: never// X: every X minutespincode_changetime: 0// How often can a user enter the wrong password?// Default: 3// NOTE: The maximum on clientside is 3pincode_maxtry: 3

this?

//==================================================================// Pincode system//==================================================================// A window is opened before you can select your character and you will have to enter a pincode by using only your mouse// NOTE: Requires client 2011-03-09aragexeRE or newer.// 0: disabled// 1: enabledpincode_enabled: 1// Request Pincode only on login or on everytime char select is accessed?// 0: only on login (default)// 1: everytime the char select window is accessedpincode_charselect: 0// How often does a user have to change his pincode?// Default: 0// 0: never// X: every X minutespincode_changetime: 0// How often can a user enter the wrong password?// Default: 3// NOTE: The maximum on clientside is 3pincode_maxtry: 3

this?

what i meant is for example: server side (enable pin code) -> when you login you can choose whether you put pin code in your acc or not (client side)

what i meant is for example: server side (enable pin code) -> when you login you can choose whether you put pin code in your acc or not (client side)

ah...I saw this function in aegis but not enabled in official server..where there is a settings where you can put acc ids that will not required pin upon login and even code combination that cannot be used for pin system...

:meow:

The above script is already in the emulator?

Yup. Check your char-server.conf: https://github.com/HerculesWS/Hercules/blob/master/conf/char-server.conf

I guess what he means is that he wants pin-code to be optional, only players that request this system would have to input a PIN every time they log-in. I don't think we have such system, but it seems like a good idea...