ParSalian

Someone know why rAthena is offline since 14 day

i think rathena admin who was administrate rathena website/files/backups totally newbie. All things in our life is unstable. And rathena was really great community what reborn ragnarok server development. It's sad to see rathena more than 2 weeks offline.

Make backup every day, and reupload it to your pc, dropbox, google drive, mega, custom vpses, etc.

Edited by neqste

*fetches defibrillator and uses on rAthena*....Live Damn you!! Live!!!

:)

is RATHENA DEAD?????!!?

I dont think so but I think that they are handling this in the wrong way. It shows how inmature they are.

You know, we are human and we make mistakes, I dont blame 100% about they had their back up in the same machine but they can make up something about it: Open a temporary forum, give more information in IRC or Facebook. We aren't living in 80 to not having a good communication between staff and community.

I'd like to congratulate whoever started the rumor, even I believed it for a while. xP

rAthena will be back up and running in a few days, and yes, we did indeed have backups.

*fetches defibrillator and uses on rAthena*....Live Damn you!! Live!!!

:)

More power, more powaaa ! I need rAthena files :(

I'd like to congratulate whoever started the rumor, even I believed it for a while. xP

rAthena will be back up and running in a few days, and yes, we did indeed have backups.

Uh just a little thought, I think it wouldn't take weeks to restore the forum if rathena have backups

Maybe all dev could be together again

~_~"

Because it will be the best

Hercules

-Great of develop  something new

-Slow/Bad of maintenance and keep old stuff update ( skill, script etc)

rAthena

-Slow/Bad develop of something new

-Great of maintenance and keep old stuff update ( skill, script etc)

That Facts

it was almost 2weeks since the rAthena started their maintenance. and still no official news regarding on their maintenance. :(

Well, nobody in rAthena ever said I'm still alive (to my knowledge), so I'm glad to know about you and rAthena project in general and it's comeback!

oh grow up. you guys own incompetence started the rumors, by keeping everyone in the dark for so long. if backups truly exist, this 2 week delay to use them just further demonstrates rathena admins ineptness.

Maybe all dev could be together again

~_~"

Because it will be the best

yes it would, much more can be achieved together.

I agree to Ind, What will the people think if its 1-2 weeks down, and even with no notice , even in fb page, there was no notice for 1 week why the rathena is down.

If you had backups , It should have been up the first day.

You know, I have a strange feeling that if we hadn't pointed out the concept of 'backups' I doubt they would have ever fallen back to any backups they had. Curious as well that the "news about rAthena" document claims restoring backups from May 22. How can you restore backups from a time in which your RAID was damaged and the server was not even responsive to ping? We have ourselves some genetically engineered hackers over here.

Can someone from the rAthena team at least post a new status on the Facebook page in order to give a firm confirmation that things are progressing? It's been 14 days since the last update... (on Facebook anyways).

You know, I have a strange feeling that if we hadn't pointed out the concept of 'backups' I doubt they would have ever fallen back to any backups they had. Curious as well that the "news about rAthena" document claims restoring backups from May 22. How can you restore backups from a time in which your RAID was damaged and the server was not even responsive to ping? We have ourselves some genetically engineered hackers over here.

Makes sense. It should be from the may 8th

Hercules is great <3

Why not rAthena use an backup at least one week older.. It's not soooooooooooooooo back in time to worry about..

Maybe rAthena staff is taking a nap

Oh... I guess I missed it all. I hope everything can be resolved peacefully <3. Good luck!

Oh... I guess I missed it all. I hope everything can be resolved peacefully <3. Good luck!

Yeah :D no need to say bad things about other emulator.. There are MANY emulators out there..

eAthena

eAmod

3ceam

rAthena

rAmod

brAthena

brAmod

Chronos

Hercules

And many other un-lucky ones.. So why here?

You're more than welcome to join us or remain as a community member if you wish to, however if you're here to crap around, get lost.

That's it, wait for your favorite community is ON again an all happy again !

Why are you posting everywhere.. It's not an emulator war ..

We're only another cool Open Source Ragnarök Online Emulator <3

Okay.. enough.. enough...

Let's move on already, this conversation is going to nowhere..

Our energy is wasted for nothing..

I don't understand why there are some people just keep on asking why is rAthena is OFFLINE? don't ask for stupid obvious matter, please check the Jman's Post.

Or if you still keep on posting here, your just wasting your time. And no ONE will know whats the current information.

So STOP!