RataFoxLimited

I Can not Connect to my server

Question

Hello, first of all want to thank you in advance for any help given, actually the agradesco.

Well
tell them my problem, I had a server on a VPS Windows (RPD) the matter
is we hired another host, one based on Linux, they said they could
migrarnos so no we would lose walks of our server, the thing is
we
were told that the emulator had problems and we had to install a new
one, which took place and start working from there to leave as above,
the problem is that when putting on. / athena-start start connecting
fine ..
throws some errors about NPC we need some repair and custom that are
repeated in their ID (which it can be repaired), the point is that when
wanting to enter from my Ragnarok throws me the message could not
connect to
server,
or try to create me an account loguearme therefrom ragnarok and I can
not, I get that I can not connect, I thought it was a problem in the SQL
database ... Ride a script to create accounts and from there create it
myself
accounts, but the game itself can not connect ...

I've tried everything, I thought I was the customer, actualize and nothing ...

someone could help me to at least check if the server is properly configured please?

PS: regarding support for host 1 world is slow to answer email, and tell me everything,

4 answers to this question

maybe your old server files was old version thats why your getting some errors on npc. 

kindly share some photos of the error. so we might have an idea of the problem.

Which server(login/map/char) you can't proceed?

Are you sure you have put correct ip and port in clientinfo.xml after migration(IP changes if you change the VPS)?

install everything again ... and do ... MAKE me this error ...

make[1]: Entering directory `/root/Hercules/src/map'        LD      map-servermake[1]: Leaving directory `/root/Hercules/src/map'        MAKE    toolsmake[1]: Entering directory `/root/Hercules/src/tool'        CC      mapcache.c        LD      mapcachemake[1]: Leaving directory `/root/Hercules/src/tool'building conf/import folder...        MAKE    pluginsmake[1]: Entering directory `/root/Hercules/src/plugins'        CC      sample.c        CC      db2sql.c        CC      HPMHooking.cIn file included from HPMHooking.c:130:../plugins/HPMHooking/HPMHooking.Hooks.inc: In function 'HP_skill_check_cloaking                                                                                        _end':../plugins/HPMHooking/HPMHooking.Hooks.inc:60163: error: 'struct skill_interface                                                                                        ' has no member named 'check_cloaking_end'../plugins/HPMHooking/HPMHooking.Hooks.inc: In function 'HP_skill_can_cloak':../plugins/HPMHooking/HPMHooking.Hooks.inc:60193: error: 'struct skill_interface                                                                                        ' has no member named 'can_cloak'In file included from HPMHooking.c:152:../plugins/HPMHooking/HPMHooking.HookingPoints.inc: In function 'HPM_HP_load':../plugins/HPMHooking/HPMHooking.HookingPoints.inc:2279: error: 'struct skill_in                                                                                        terface' has no member named 'check_cloaking_end'../plugins/HPMHooking/HPMHooking.HookingPoints.inc:2280: error: 'struct skill_in                                                                                        terface' has no member named 'can_cloak'make[1]: *** [../../plugins/HPMHooking.so] Error 1make[1]: Leaving directory `/root/Hercules/src/plugins'make: *** [plugins] Error 2

(download the emulator again and Realize configuere only to see if the IP connected and straining esteerror)