Sign in to follow this  
freyreuxine13

Emperium Breaker Room

Question

5 answers to this question

Well, this is my old Emperium Breaker Room Script, I don't know for sure if it still works or not with Hercules since it was made for rAthena, plus it also uses the pvp_n_4-5 map, but if you would like to use another map, then just replace the pvp_n_4-5 map with your desired map of choice, this will take you only one minute to do with Notepad++ ^^

And of course you'd need to change some coordinates in the script to adjust it to the new map, this will probably take a while (30 Minutes max. I guess).

emp_break_room.txt

What's wrong with that map? You have a total of 8 clones of that mapwithout even needing to clone it further client-side and it's a quite good environment for making emperium breaks.

If you have specifically used pvp_n_4-5 you can change the map this script will run: you have from pvp_n_1-5 to pvp_n_8-5 for running it. Or you also can adapt the script to any map you want.

As I said before you can make a map clone to host this system or use another pre-existing maps. If I remember well (I'm on cellphone right now) ordeal_1-1 could be a nice choice.

Just remember to move all the NPCs and change the coordinates they all work on, especially the emperium spawn map and coordinates!