Shakto

2013 Ragexe and Diff (Up to date 2013-08-07)

pressing shift to view camera angle crash the client...using 2013-06-05 and 2013-07-03.. How to fix?

and how is the screenshot quality work? what is the modifier? and the 2minimum char and 2 max char...what char is that?

Edited by xienne15

pressing shift to view camera angle crash the client...using 2013-06-05 and 2013-07-03.. How to fix?

and how is the screenshot quality work? what is the modifier? and the 2minimum char and 2 max char...what char is that?

well we all have the same errors. I got the shift + right click error too. Then  I have a prompt from navigation npc and shadow table prompt also.

Disable the fix angle. ok !

Still no new client? It's been a month since the last unpacked client version. I'm kind of hoping for the client version that solves the new costumes with no spr files.

enable angle view patch has no fix yet? it crashes when pressing shift and changing the angle.I need to have thos patch to view my map fully, the default angle view is so small view only.

EDIT:

I already have the latest luafiles514 and luafiles folder inside data folder

but my skill language is still unknown (whatever they call it). I am now using 20120714 client.

Here's a preview

post-1265-0-19971300-1376228924_thumb.jpg

Edited by gabgamerz

EDIT:

I already have the latest luafiles514 and luafiles folder inside data folder

but my skill language is still unknown (whatever they call it). I am now using 20120714 client.

Here's a preview

attachicon.gifscreenHercules001.jpg

http://herc.ws/board/index.php?app=core&module=search&do=search&fromMainBar=1

:meow:

Can someone post a list of patches failing currently for 2013 clients.

Since i have completed my job & shield patches I have some time to work on fixing these  :D

I don't think disable shaking worked for me, but maybe I was using an old version. And is there a way to increase viewed to 30000, I only seen 5000 in the xdiff

NeoMind: on 2013 07 03, they said if you patch enable 64k, the female character will never be able to log in due to character selection crash. But I've never tested to untick the 64k because when that happened I switched back to 2013-03-20. And by the way I have some trouble with the weaponreq Error. I have the latest lub files from http://svn6.assembla.com/svn/ClientSide/Lua_Project/lubs/ my client is not crashing anymore but the thing is, it still prompts weaponreqclassnum. That happens when I try to equip a bow on archer class. What do you think I'm missing?

@Mad Walker, Interesting . i thought the 64k itself had some issue . alright ill check it out. i think it might be something only in the newer clients (july onwards).

@Judas, yes there is . Infact i have been thinking about making that configurable like before :-)

@Mad Walker, Interesting . i thought the 64k itself had some issue . alright ill check it out. i think it might be something only in the newer clients (july onwards).

@Judas, yes there is . Infact i have been thinking about making that configurable like before :-)

neo please add use custom font :)

Does the limit for the hair style limit patch really need to be 64k? Just curious but wouldn't it be better to limit it to like 1000 or something? Im asking this with a concern on its impact on performance and stability.