Shakto

2013 Ragexe and Diff (Up to date 2013-08-07)

I use following list of Patches as bare essentials for running client:

Disable Ragexe Filename CheckUse Normal Guild BracketsKOREA ServiceType XML FixRead msgstringtable.txtEnable Official Custom FontsRemove Serial DisplayDisable HShieldDisable Swear FilterAscii & Arial on all LangtypesEnable Title Bar MenuUse Plain Text DescriptionsDisable Packet Encryption - only if you have not enabled obfuscation in serverEnable Multiple GRFsRead questid2display.txtTranslate Client in English 

and ofcourse now

Restore Login WindowDisable 1rag1 type parameters 

MEGA UPDATE:

Restore Login Window & Disable 1rag1 Patches are now fixed (well i haven't seen any errors so far).

Please download the updated xdiff from the repository link above.

I tested 2013-06-05 and 2013-08-07, 2013-06-05 works fine,but 2013-08-07 seems have some wrong msg.

For example, the title of server selection window, it display "Possible escape area."(line 2084 from msgstringtable.txt), but it should be "Select Service:"(line 2083 from msgstringtable.txt).

And I press the "join" button on Login Window, the client will crash.

hmm ok will take a look at that.

EDIT: FYI new clients are taking different lines from msgstringtable.txt for strings (my Inventory became large because of it :| )

Edited by NeoMind

I tested 2013 - 06 - 05 and got a crash when I put an ip address on

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="euc-kr" ?><clientinfo><servicetype>korea</servicetype><servertype>primary</servertype>   <connection>      <display>Project DestRO</display>      <balloon>Renewal Server</balloon>      <desc>High Rate Server</desc>      <address>192.168.1.8</address> // <<<-------- This part      <port>6900</port>      <version>30</version>      <langtype>0</langtype>   </connection></clientinfo>

but when I changed it to localhost it doesn't crash. I enabled DNS support, does it have something to do with the crash?

MEGA UPDATE:

Restore Login Window & Disable 1rag1 Patches are now fixed (well i haven't seen any errors so far).

I tested 2013-06-05 and 2013-08-07, 2013-06-05 works fine,but 2013-08-07 seems have some wrong msg.

For example, the title of server selection window, it display "Possible escape area."(line 2084 from msgstringtable.txt), but it should be "Select Service:"(line 2083 from msgstringtable.txt).

hmm ok will take a look at that.

EDIT: FYI new clients are taking different lines from msgstringtable.txt for strings (my Inventory became large because of it :| )

I found the line on msgstringtable.txt that is mismatching on 2013-08-07

Between:

You cannot use this item with your current level.#
and
Enable Battlemode#
I put something like:
mydebugmsg#
And everything I tested was back to normal. Not sure if bugged something, but I'm almost sure it is this message that is missing.

@edit
Also, can anyone help me here?
I got the packet for the new bank system, but it is not available.
Anyone knows in which version the bank system might be available? I'm using 2013-08-07

I have a problem with the version 20130605:

When I want to summon a MVP with @monster loke pori pori, thanatos or naught sieger my client crash and then I can't log in until I reset the server

Someone knows how to solve it?

Anyone a solution for this?

MEGA UPDATE:

>>hmm ok will take a look at that.

I found the line on msgstringtable.txt that is mismatching on 2013-08-07

Between:

You cannot use this item with your current level.#
and
Enable Battlemode#
I put something like:
mydebugmsg#
And everything I tested was back to normal. Not sure if bugged something, but I'm almost sure it is this message that is missing.

@edit
Also, can anyone help me here?
I got the packet for the new bank system, but it is not available.
Anyone knows in which version the bank system might be available? I'm using 2013-08-07

I solved it. I extracted msgstringtable.txt from the latest Chinese client, I found they added a line on line 1749.

Between:

%s item could not be sold because you do not have the wanted amount of items.#

and

You don't have any summoned spirits.#

add (I translated it from Chinese)

What is this?#

Then everything all right.

And the bank system is not available on hercules, kRO added it on 2013-07-24. We still have not any code about bank system in the source.

Edited by shenhuyong

Can someone help finish the packet list for 2013-08-14aRagexe? I have no spare time to do more of this right now.

Link for download the hexed is here: http://www.mediafire.com/download/1s1ztad92lt3l6j/2013-08-14aRagexe.zip

Diff is here: http://www.mediafire.com/?41x92fxkav5t4cr

Partial list of packets (what I've done so far): http://pastebin.com/ihZtR5X2

Packet encryption keys: http://pastebin.com/MJU6BtwR

PS: If you look in the hexed headers you will find 'k3dT' in a section name, but I only did that so it would work fine with xDiffGen2. So don't bother him or ask for his support regarding this file; thanks.

If you add new packets post here or send me PM I will try to see it as soon as possible.

Thanks.

MEGA UPDATE 2:

Well its related to the previous one. *Cancel to Login Screen* has been added to the list now.

Now you can press the cancel button in the Character Selection window to return to your Login Window instead of quitting the game.

MEGA UPDATE 2:

Well its related to the previous one. *Cancel to Login Screen* has been added to the list now.

Now you can press the cancel button in the Character Selection window to return to your Login Window instead of quitting the game.

Awesome! I found this update also fixed "Enable Custom 3D Bones", thank you NeoMind!

I was wondering if it is possible to increase the quantity of numbers that the attack e heal is shown, example:

999999 for 9999999999999999999

Also if it is possible to change the color of the numbers of healing, damage, damage sum
Edited by Beret

Beret: Well it's possible but that will require hexing the client using http://www.ollydbg.de/

But I don't think that over 6 digits is supported on ragexe...ask the professionals maybe they knew something about it. :)

I think it might be possible to get it upto 10 digits (2^32 is the max value that can happen) but I am not gonna be doing that ... atleast not for now.

My Repo link is : http://sourceforge.net/p/xdiffgen/code

Ofcourse it will be updated to the official one as well but in the meantime if you need it.

dunno why  this option Use Custom Aura Sprites   crashes my client when I login with 2nd job Character

"Use Custom Aura Sprites" seems to be having some bugs with many people. I guess we should take it off for the time being or spend time on fixing it => Shakto you're up. :ph34r:

is there missing entry in 2013-07-31??

I received

[Warning]: clif_parse: Received unsupported packet (packet 0x0000 (0x232a), 19 bytes received), disconnecting session #3.

:meow:

I received

[Warning]: clif_parse: Received unsupported packet (packet 0x0000 (0x232a), 19 bytes received), disconnecting session #3.

You have chosen the option Disable Packet Encryption? It is necessary already had the same problem

I received

You have chosen the option Disable Packet Encryption? It is necessary already had the same problem

ah..thanks I can now test Rebellion..:D

I received

ah..thanks I can now test Rebellion.. :D

wow~  so Hercules  plan to  implement  Rebellion ?

Did anyone of you experience this some sort of error when using anyskills in 2013-08-07aRagexe? this message keeps poping up when you use anyskills

launchZC_USE_SKILL