Shakto

2013 Ragexe and Diff (Up to date 2013-08-07)

patch id 71 is already there. You must choose id 75 and you can patch with no error. But nevertheless i can not start this exe directly

Edited by ParSalian

oh 70 is already there maybe i have an old xdiff copy :P

btw i forgot to add this one

<patch id="82" name="Disable 1rag1" type="UI">	<desc>Disables the use of 1rag1 command line parameter for specifying username & password - to be used with Restore Login Window</desc>	<changes>		<byte offset="46d5c1" old="75" new="eb"/>	</changes></patch>

Disable rag1&sak1

Restore Login Windows

Skip Licence Service 

readd again for ppl who wanted it

I've a lot of things to do for this moment, i'll have more free time friday, please wait for the others patches

Don't forget i'm working on a dynamic php script to patch all futur version of a client (thx to Yommy to provide it)

There is just some little patch to add.

Anyone can tell me if they want some others missing patches please ?

Thank you

P.S : Restore Login Window still crash for me, all dev ppl say it's better to remove it and i agree with them. It will be the last time that this patch'll be avaible. For futur : please don't post those patch, it would be better for all (Thank you MStream for doing the same thing :P)

Edited by Shakto

Disable rag1&sak1

Restore Login Windows

Skip Licence Service 

readd again for ppl who wanted it

I've a lot of things to do for this moment, i'll have more free time friday, please wait for the others patches

Don't forget i'm working on a dynamic php script to patch all futur version of a client (thx to Yommy to provide it)

There is just some little patch to add.

Anyone can tell me if they want some others missing patches please ?

Thank you

P.S : Restore Login Window still crash for me, all dev ppl say it's better to remove it and i agree with them. It will be the last time that this patch'll be avaible. For futur : please don't post those patch, it would be better for all (Thank you MStream for doing the same thing :P)

thanks !

anyone knows the updated or the one that works with this client with packet 0x1AD(arrow making list, gltx poison list, spell book list)

current implementation of the packet causes the client to crash...

:meow:

HEADER_ZC_MAKINGARROW_LIST =  0x1ad01AD,0struct PACKET_ZC_MAKINGARROW_LIST {  /* this+0x0 */ short PacketType  /* this+0x2 */ unsigned short PacketLength}HEADER_CZ_REQ_MAKINGARROW =  0x1ae01AE,4struct PACKET_CZ_REQ_MAKINGARROW {  /* this+0x0 */ short PacketType  /* this+0x2 */ unsigned short id} 

Edited by Shakto

anyone knows the updated or the one that works with this client with packet 0x1AD(arrow making list, gltx poison list, spell book list)

current implementation of the packet causes the client to crash...

:meow:

Working on rathena for information and there were no new struct added about this

New version of diff release

Thx to MStream who added thoses patches

Only First Login BackgroundOnly Second Login Background (this is in same group as first)Remove Serial DisplayShared Body Palettes (there are two versions which you can select from in the group - gender included and excluded versions)Shared Head Palettes (similar to body there are two versions)Enable Custom 3D Bones

Correction of Shared Body and Head Palettes Shared

Correction of Remove Serial Display and Login Background Patches (wasn't here cause typo fix)

Add of Allow Space in Guild Name

New diff for the client of today

(If you want the packet, use the packet extract tool, i'll not add those packets to Hercules because there's nothing new with that last client and it'll be a waste)

The crash has been fixed for ppl who used the patch remove hourly announce, there were a small issue into it !

You can download again the diff file, the fix has been applied

I found some problems in 2013-05-29aRagexe.

- Effect of skill Jack Frost is not shown.
- Teleport to a map where there is a npc with hideonnpc causes crash on client.
- is not being made to read MsgStringTable.txt
Edited by Beret

Msgstringtable.txt is read, why do you say it's not ?

For effect of skill jack frost i can confirm that the effect is not shown

have you some coord to test the hideonnpc ?

Please post that bug in bug tracker, it's server side error

I download the client.exe and the diff patcher have error this is the error. Just a small box with a ok button..