jTynne

Helheim by Eiphes (jTynne)

1d9bb8c7094569f86baa09d885530d53-c65962b910489d10a8896822bc2f62da-.png

File Name: Helheim by Eiphes (jTynne)

File Submitter: Eiphes

File Submitted: 13 Jul 2014

File Category: Maps & Textures

Background History:

I originally created this region as a Halloween update for my players at UtopiaRO using just one map, however, it became a popular location, and they urged me to continue. It eventually became what it is today; an expansive area to explore and a leveling alternative.

This package includes nine maps total, town map, fields 1 through 3, two event versions of field #3 (they are duplicates, with different names used for PK fields), and one small deadbranch arena map.

You will need to figure out what you want to do with the files. Be CREATIVE. No, I'm not giving you the coding I wrote for my current server. I've done all the hard work for you, now make something out of it.

If you decide to use my files for your server, ESPECIALLY if your server has donations/makes a profit, send me a donation via Paypal. This is a FREE release, but Starbucks isn't, so buy me a coffee. [email protected] -> Send me $5, thanks boo.

Don't ask for support, I'll not be giving it. Everything is released "as-is". This is an OLD release. I'm simply uploading my stuff I released on rAthena over here as well (as free downloads, yassss).

Click here to download this file