Ai4rei

RO Open Setup, v3.1.0.627 - last updated 2023/11/18

Nice work! I tried to make my own Spanish, Spain translation. You may want to have error messages untranslated since people can address you with the translated error message, so you can revert that part of the translation (or whatever other, it's your program after all) if you want.

Here it is:

RO open setup spanish.txt

Hope you like it!

Thank you very much. I have no problems with reverse lookup of error messages, except for screenshot Chinese and Korean, since I can neither type them out, nor have an IME pad for those.

Edited by Ai4rei

Unless you can wait for next release, you just have to import the localized string-table to the existing resources, ex. with ResHacker.

How to compile properly?, I got some erros

--------------------Configuration: opensetup - Win32 Debug--------------------Compiling resources...Compiling...dx7enum.cppc:documents and settingsadministratorDesktoposdx7enum.cpp(24) : error C2065: 'LPDDENUMCALLBACKEX' : undeclared identifierc:documentsand settingsadministratorDesktoposdx7enum.cpp(24) : error C2146:syntax error : missing ')' before identifier 'lpCallback'c:documentsand settingsadministratorDesktoposdx7enum.cpp(24) : error C2165:'left-side modifier' : cannot modify pointers to datac:documentsand settingsadministratorDesktoposdx7enum.cpp(24) : error C2071:'DirectDrawEnumerateExFunc' : illegal storage classc:documents and settingsadministratorDesktoposdx7enum.cpp(24) : error C2059: syntax error : ')'c:documents and settingsadministratorDesktoposdx7enum.cpp(35) : error C2061: syntax error : identifier 'D3DDEVICEDESC7'c:documents and settingsadministratorDesktoposdx7enum.cpp(37) : error C2065: 'lpContext' : undeclared identifierc:documents and settingsadministratorDesktoposdx7enum.cpp(42) : error C2065: 'lpD3DDeviceDesc' : undeclared identifierc:documentsand settingsadministratorDesktoposdx7enum.cpp(42) : error C2227:left of '->dwDevCaps' must point to class/struct/unionc:documentsand settingsadministratorDesktoposdx7enum.cpp(42) : error C2065:'D3DDEVCAPS_HWRASTERIZATION' : undeclared identifierc:documents andsettingsadministratorDesktoposdx7enum.cpp(44) : error C2227: leftof '->deviceGUID' must point to class/struct/unionc:documents and settingsadministratorDesktoposdx7enum.cpp(53) : error C2065: 'DDSURFACEDESC2' : undeclared identifierc:documents and settingsadministratorDesktoposdx7enum.cpp(53) : error C2065: 'lpDDSurfaceDesc' : undeclared identifierc:documents and settingsadministratorDesktoposdx7enum.cpp(53) : error C2062: type 'void' unexpectedc:documents and settingsadministratorDesktoposdx7enum.cpp(54) : error C2143: syntax error : missing ';' before '{'c:documentsand settingsadministratorDesktoposdx7enum.cpp(54) : error C2447:missing function header (old-style formal list?)c:documents and settingsadministratorDesktoposdx7enum.cpp(74) : error C2061: syntax error : identifier 'HMONITOR'c:documents and settingsadministratorDesktoposdx7enum.cpp(78) : error C2065: 'IDirectDraw7' : undeclared identifierc:documents and settingsadministratorDesktoposdx7enum.cpp(78) : error C2065: 'lpDD' : undeclared identifierc:documentsand settingsadministratorDesktoposdx7enum.cpp(78) : warning C4552:'*' : operator has no effect; expected operator with side-effectc:documents and settingsadministratorDesktoposdx7enum.cpp(89) : error C2065: 'IID_IDirectDraw7' : undeclared identifierc:documentsand settingsadministratorDesktoposdx7enum.cpp(95) : error C2227:left of '->GetCaps' must point to class/struct/unionc:documentsand settingsadministratorDesktoposdx7enum.cpp(95) : error C2227:left of '->EnumDisplayModes' must point to class/struct/unionc:documentsand settingsadministratorDesktoposdx7enum.cpp(95) : error C2065:'DX7E_P_EnumDisplayModesCallback' : undeclared identifierc:documents and settingsadministratorDesktoposdx7enum.cpp(97) : error C2065: 'IDirect3D7' : undeclared identifierc:documents and settingsadministratorDesktoposdx7enum.cpp(97) : error C2065: 'lpD3D' : undeclared identifierc:documentsand settingsadministratorDesktoposdx7enum.cpp(97) : warning C4552:'*' : operator has no effect; expected operator with side-effectc:documentsand settingsadministratorDesktoposdx7enum.cpp(99) : error C2227:left of '->QueryInterface' must point to class/struct/unionc:documents and settingsadministratorDesktoposdx7enum.cpp(99) : error C2065: 'IID_IDirect3D7' : undeclared identifierc:documentsand settingsadministratorDesktoposdx7enum.cpp(103) : error C2227:left of '->EnumDevices' must point to class/struct/unionc:documentsand settingsadministratorDesktoposdx7enum.cpp(110) : error C2227:left of '->Release' must point to class/struct/unionc:documentsand settingsadministratorDesktoposdx7enum.cpp(113) : error C2227:left of '->Release' must point to class/struct/unionc:documents and settingsadministratorDesktoposdx7enum.cpp(143) : error C2064: term does not evaluate to a functionerror.cppluaio.cppc:documentsand settingsadministratorDesktoposluaio.h(13) : fatal error C1083:Cannot open include file: 'lua.h': No such file or directoryopensetup.cpproext.cppsettings.cppsettings_lua.cppc:documentsand settingsadministratorDesktoposluaio.h(13) : fatal error C1083:Cannot open include file: 'lua.h': No such file or directorysettings_reg.cpptab.cppc:documents and settingsadministratorDesktopostab.cpp(79) : error C2065: 'BTNS_AUTOSIZE' : undeclared identifierc:documents and settingsadministratorDesktopostab.cpp(79) : error C2065: 'BTNS_BUTTON' : undeclared identifierc:documents and settingsadministratorDesktopostab.cpp(79) : error C2065: 'BTNS_SHOWTEXT' : undeclared identifierui.cppc:documentsand settingsadministratorDesktoposui.cpp(12) : fatal error C1083:Cannot open include file: 'htmlhelp.h': No such file or directoryregutil.cppGenerating Code...Error executing cl.exe.opensetup.exe - 37 error(s), 2 warning(s)

nice progress there ai4rei since 2.6.0 :) btw in pt-br translation it gives > Aceptar > Cancelar > Aplicar...

Aceptar should be changed to "OK" like in any other program:

GVsHLRe.png

btw if it is missing anything at pt-br translation since last time I did, just let me know!

How to compile properly?, I got some erros

Check the build instructions in doc/build.txt, you are lacking the DirectX SDK and Lua library. It also seems that you are missing a significant portion of the Windows SDK.

nice progress there ai4rei since 2.6.0 :) btw in pt-br translation it gives > Aceptar > Cancelar > Aplicar...

Aceptar should be changed to "OK" like in any other program:

GVsHLRe.png

btw if it is missing anything at pt-br translation since last time I did, just let me know!

It was "Aceptar" in Windows 98 :) Will fix it with next update. pt-br is currently missing the following bits:

[*]IDCHECKBOX_MOUSEEXCLUSIVE

[*]TEXT_DLG_LIST_CP_DEFAULT

[*]TEXT_DLG_LIST_CP_UNKNOWN

[*]TEXT_DLG_COMMANDS

[*]TEXT_DLG_RESET_RESTORE

[*]TEXT_DLG_RESET_WINDOWS

[*]TEXT_DLG_RESET_SKILLLV

[*]TEXT_DLG_RESET_FOLDER

[*]TEXT_DLG_RESET_SETTING

[*]TEXT_ERROR__TITLE

[*]TEXT_ERROR__TITLE_LUA

[*]TEXT_ERROR__SYSTEM_ERROR

[*]TEXT_ERROR_INIT_MUTEX

[*]TEXT_ERROR_INIT_COMCTL32

[*]TEXT_ERROR_INIT_DIRECTX7

[*]TEXT_ERROR_HKEY_CREATE

[*]TEXT_ERROR_HKEY_WRITE

[*]TEXT_ERROR_HKEY_OPT_CREATE

[*]TEXT_ERROR_HKEY_OPT_WRITE

[*]TEXT_ERROR_FILE_WRITE

[*]TEXT_ERROR_FILE_OPEN_READONLY

[*]TEXT_ERROR_FILE_OPEN

[*]TEXT_ERROR_DIRECTORY_CREATE

[*]TEXT_ERROR_ROEXT_WRITE

[*]TEXT_ERROR_IPC_FAILED

[*]TEXT_ERROR_UNKNOWN_ENGINE

See the template in the first post for the texts. Thanks in advance.

Sweet! Thanks Ai4rei! :meow:

I hope you can also add /mineffect to the settings :meow:

Edited by cJei

still have 4 errors I can't solved

What do they mean? how to fix  these wanings?

-------------------Configuration: opensetup - Win32 Debug--------------------Compiling resources...Compiling...dx7enum.cpperror.cppluaio.cppopensetup.cpproext.cppsettings.cppsettings_lua.cppc:documents and settingsadministratorDesktopossettings_lua.cpp(165) : error C2065: 'INVALID_FILE_ATTRIBUTES' : undeclared identifierc:documents and settingsadministratorDesktopossettings_lua.cpp(165) : warning C4018: '!=' : signed/unsigned mismatchc:documents and settingsadministratorDesktopossettings_lua.cpp(412) : warning C4018: '==' : signed/unsigned mismatchsettings_reg.cpptab.cppc:documents and settingsadministratorDesktopostab.cpp(79) : error C2065: 'BTNS_AUTOSIZE' : undeclared identifierc:documents and settingsadministratorDesktopostab.cpp(79) : error C2065: 'BTNS_BUTTON' : undeclared identifierc:documents and settingsadministratorDesktopostab.cpp(79) : error C2065: 'BTNS_SHOWTEXT' : undeclared identifierui.cppregutil.cppGenerating Code...Error executing cl.exe.opensetup.exe - 4 error(s), 2 warning(s)  

--------------------------------------------------------------

edit: Thanks  to  Ai4rei  , I can compile by myself now :)

Edited by Angelmelody

Sweet! Thanks Ai4rei! :meow:

I hope you can also add /mineffect to the settings :meow:

Only a selected subset of commands is recognized in the OptionInfo.lua, /mineffect is not among them and is ignored by the client.

No problem, thanks. Just a small issue, "reset all" is cut off (ignore the crippled characters):

ejbo.png

Edited by Ai4rei

change to: Voltar ao estado original (todas configurações padrão)

well, I have no idea :( maybe better in english xd

I have decided to make the window wider instead. There are new bits for 2.8:

IDCHECKBOX_RESETWINDOWS,        "Restores the default position and settings of ingame user-interface elements for all servers upon next saving.nNote: This action cannot be undone."    IDCHECKBOX_RESETSKILLLV,        "Deletes all skill-tree skill level selector information for all characters on all servers upon next saving.nnReclaimed space can total up to few hundred kilobytes registry data for accounts with a very long history.nNote: This action cannot be undone."    IDCHECKBOX_RESETFOLDER,         "Deletes all user data created by the client.nnThis will delete all screenshots, saved chat conversations and cached guild emblems from the folder OpenSetup resides in.nNote: Files are moved into the recycle bin, if possible."    IDCHECKBOX_RESETSETTING,        "Deletes ALL settings, restoring the installation to factory-defaults, except for received patches.nnSettings will be lost and have to be set anew. Normally you use this when you are about to uninstall the game.nNote: This action cannot be undone."    IDINFOICON_VIDEO_REMOTESESSION, "Warning: Remote desktop session detected.rnrnYour graphics card cannot be detected over RDP."    IDCHECKBOX_SKILLSNAP,           "Turns targeting cursor snapping for skills on and off.rnrnIngame: /skillsnap"    TEXT_MISC_DRAGSIZE_INFO,        "%ldx%ld - resize the window to desired size"

Diligently translating sir! Incoming!

RO open setup spanish2.txt

(Has only the new strings)

And I still can't change languages on the program without ResHacking it /sob. Anyways I don't need it, just want to see how that translation looks on it.

For people who wait for my patch translations from Ziu: I've translated this because it's way quicker, I'm still knee deep on exams, sorry!

Thanks and here you go.

Updated to 2.8.0, adds configurable "HKLM to HKCU", visual resolution input and a batch of bug-fixes. For details see website.