Sign in to follow this  
Critica

R > Item bonus script

Question

Hey guys, since @adjgmlvl is gone,

is there another way to make an item that can make player a GM level?

this was the script i was using before

{},{ atcommand "@adjgmlvl 1"+strcharinfo(0); },{ atcommand "@djgmlvl 0 "+strcharinfo(0)+""; } 
Edited by Critica

8 answers to this question

You can do almost nothing with GMs alone right now. Now in rAthena/Hercules we use groups (main file: /conf/groups.conf), which is a far more advanced system than just the GM level ones (but the GM level feature is still maintained). GM levels are specified on the groups as you can see and you assign command usage or grant permissions for whatever groups you want.

What you can do for assigning a GM level to an user is to create a new group with the desired GM level and then use the adjgroup command. Its usage is as follows:

@adjgroup <group_id>

This command runs only on self. If you want to make it run on another player you'd have to use the corresponding charcommand.

Hope I helped.

thanks the help,

but it didnt work as i expected.

hmm

is there a way to make a normal player permanently changed to higher gm level

when they received an item or by via npc?

my idea is to create something that can make a player choose if they want to be a GM

for testing purpose, so they can use Gm commands like @item

but restricted to drop/trade/storage, pvp or woE

Add this:

query_sql("UPDATE `login` SET `group_id`=1 WHERE `account_id`="+getcharid(3)+"'"); 
Edited by Joseph

Where do i add it?

ok i got it, but im getting this on my map server

[SQL]: DB error - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ''' at line 1[Debug]: at script.c:14594 - UPDATE `login` SET `group_id`=1 WHERE `account_id`=2000001' 

will this cause bad on my server?

Edited by Critica

NPC:

map,x,y,z	script	Group_ID	100,{	if (getgroupid()) end;	// Group ID above 0 are not allowed to use	mes "You're now granted with super powers.";	close2;	atcommand "@adjgroup 1";	// Temporary change, no need to relog	query_sql("UPDATE `login` SET `group_id`=1 WHERE `account_id`='"+getcharid(3)+"'");	// Change permanently	end;}
Edited by Joseph

Thanks for helping!

problem: everytime i relog, the GM level is back to 0, and it doesnt seem to update the group_id on the database

plus this

[SQL]: DB error - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ''' at line 1[Debug]: at script.c:14594 - UPDATE `login` SET `group_id`=1 WHERE `account_id`=2000001'