OverLord

(doubt) 2014 Ragexe

Question

Is there any way to login without using Injection? Have any project in progress or is it really impossible / unfeasible?

Edited by OverLord

5 answers to this question

Afaik, The clients are working fine till 2014-02-05 with nemo patcher, and you can login without any launcher. For clients 2014-02+, probbly you need to wait..

(Also make sure to change PACKETVER in mmo.h)

I'm testing 2014-06-13aRagexe.exe, but I think the date you sent may already be satisfactory. I have to try, I want the server for those custom auras that were released in kRO. 
After looking at your inbox Dastgir

I use 2014-03-05 and it's working perfectly without the need of launchers...

You should take a look at packets.h and check if the client you want to use has the packets there.

I use 2014-03-05 and it's working perfectly without the need of launchers...

You should take a look at packets.h and check if the client you want to use has the packets there.

Where did you get that client? What was used with many errors ... in nemo ... unable to activate the option Nagle, Custom Auras and disable HShield.

If i use the 2014-02-05bRagexe_patched ALL OK, but over I did not find one that Nemo could apply all the patch I want ... could send a link to 05/03/2014? 

But I had to use the launcher ... I'm kRO with "YouRO.exe" inside ... how can make my server open with this login screen? Without using Loki (With Loki or another launcher 100% works. no problems)
Edited by OverLord

You can find some 2014's clients here. Also, make sure NEMO you have is in the latest version. Download the newest NEMO here. At last, remember to select the patch "Restore Login Window", to make sure you don't need any launcher.