Sign in to follow this  
mybitch

Where can I find the old wedding script?

Question

As the title says, where can I find it? Thanks! Also the one that can change your sprite to a wedding sprite when actually on the script?

Was it changebase? Does it work in hercules? Also, do I need to set this?

// Do not display cloth colors for the wedding costume?// Note: Both save_clothcolor and wedding_modifydisplay have to be enabled// for this option to take effect. Set this to yes if your cloth palettes // pack doesn't has wedding palettes (or has less than the other jobs)wedding_ignorepalette: no

I can't seem to change the base using changebase I have this current code..

2338,Wedding_Dress,Wedding Dress,5,43000,,500,,0,,0,0xFFFFFFFE,7,2,16,,0,1,0,{ bonus bMdef,15; changebase 22; },{},{}

after equiping the dress it doesn't change. Did I do something wrong?

Edited by mybitch

8 answers to this question

I'm using my cellphone, don't uncommenting, you have to copy these scripts and past in your current scripts.

if you are using renewal go to db/re/item_db.txt and search for the current scripts for wedding.

I'm using my cellphone, don't uncommenting, you have to copy these scripts and past in your current scripts.

if you are using renewal go to db/re/item_db.txt and search for the current scripts for wedding.

Still the same after copying them to pre-re/item_db.txt :(( doesn't change sprite.

// Old Tuxedo and Wedding Dress, will display the outfit when worn.//==================================================================//2338,Wedding_Dress,Wedding Dress,5,43000,,500,,0,,0,0xFFFFFFFE,7,0,16,,0,1,0,{},{ setoption Option_Wedding,1; },{ setoption Option_Wedding,0; }//7170,Tuxedo,Tuxedo,5,43000,,10,,0,,0,0xFFFFFFFE,7,1,16,,0,1,0,{},{ setoption Option_Wedding,1; },{ setoption Option_Wedding,0; }

edit /conf/battle/client.conf

change wedding_modifydisplay to 1

// Will tuxedo and wedding dresses be shown when worn? (Note 1)wedding_modifydisplay: 1 

add this to your itemdb2

2338,Wedding_Dress,Wedding Dress,5,43000,,500,,0,,0,0xFFFFFFFE,7,0,16,,0,1,0,{},{ setoption Option_Wedding,1; },{ setoption Option_Wedding,0; }7170,Tuxedo,Tuxedo,5,43000,,10,,0,,0,0xFFFFFFFE,7,1,16,,0,1,0,{},{ setoption Option_Wedding,1; },{ setoption Option_Wedding,0; }