use atcommand

@monster 1905 "Punching Bag" 

or use function

monster

use atcommand

@monster 1905 "Punching Bag" 

or use function

monster

how to make it automatically? and automatically restore his life before he got killed?

-	script	Punching Bag	-1,{	OnInit: 	OnDeath:	monster "prontera",156,170,"Punching Bag",1905,1,strnpcinfo(3)+"::OnDeath";}

or

-	script	Punching Bag	-1,{	OnInit: 	monster "prontera",156,170,"Punching Bag",1905,1,strnpcinfo(3)+"::OnInit";}

here you go

Edited by mleo1

Q> Scripters. How do you get current hp of a mob?

Edited by mleo1

As long as I know, current HP of a mob cannot be retrieved without modifying the source. There was a mob controller modification for eAthena quite long ago, but don't know whether it never got commited or got committed then removed because it was quite a lot processor-heavy.

If I remember well (don't take this as official word) I've read over there that the mob controller moification would be made and supported for Hercules, but this would seriously degrade Hercules' perfomance, so best way to restore this mob's life at the moment is respawning them when they're dead.

As long as I know, current HP of a mob cannot be retrieved without modifying the source. There was a mob controller modification for eAthena quite long ago, but don't know whether it never got commited or got committed then removed because it was quite a lot processor-heavy.

If I remember well (don't take this as official word) I've read over there that the mob controller moification would be made and supported for Hercules, but this would seriously degrade Hercules' perfomance, so best way to restore this mob's life at the moment is respawning them when they're dead.

oh ok thanks for that info. so i better to keep the method of respawing mobs when they're dead.