Ridley

[Release] The (data) GRF Project

No sorry, we do not provide direct links anymore, maybe someone else can provide additional download links.

Hello boys'n'girls

The Download counter just hit 12000, thank you for that, even tho I wish there was a little more feedback or anything xD

@@ChaosX2

If you updated it to date you should be fine. But probably I'm releasing soon a new one.

Regards

Edited by Ridley

Hi Ridley!

Thanks for creating that data.grf file. I downloaded it and it works great! There were only two bugs I encountered while using it. The first is that when you click on the guild option in your menu and then click on help, the characters are not in English. The second bug is produced when you teleport to Morroc. The screen will minimize and say "attempt to call a nil value." It says ReadAnimatedEmitterInfoz in the header of the window. You can restore the window afterwards, but if you teleport within the Morroc map, it will produce it again. I'm assuming it's because of the wind/dust going on in the city. 

Other than that, if you release a new one, let us know and I'm sure you'll hit even higher number of downloads! Thanks again, that file is much appreciated!

Hello boys'n'girls

The Download counter just hit 12000, thank you for that, even tho I wish there was a little more feedback or anything xD

@@ChaosX2

If you updated it to date you should be fine. But probably I'm releasing soon a new one.

Regards

im waiting for this! :3

Edited by kerbiii

Hello boys'n'girls

@@ChaosX2

Regards

im waiting for this! :3

the new one is actually done, but not uploaded yet

Hey kerbii, does this one function well for the 2014-10-22 client? Thank you :)

no, you will miss some important files. 

Small side note: downloadcounter is 13420

Edited by Ridley

Hello boys'n'girls

@@ChaosX2

Regards

Thanks @@Ridley .. I'm waiting for your update.  ^_^

Download counter hits the 15k :o

Anyways, during the last time I worked a lot on the grf. Right now I am not sure if I will release it, but at least I wanna do a showcase.

It's a data.grf from today (31st march). Everythings working perfect (I still need to test a few things). Special is:

efc02fa2788c12313a5a403a4b97214b.png

It has only 1,2gb 

Download counter hits the 15k :o

Anyways, during the last time I worked a lot on the grf. Right now I am not sure if I will release it, but at least I wanna do a showcase.

It's a data.grf from today (31st march). Everythings working perfect (I still need to test a few things). Special is:

efc02fa2788c12313a5a403a4b97214b.png

It has only 1,2gb 

release it pls!! :3

i use this file for my full setup and also use your data.grf for my website link, ofcourse with your name on it :3

Hey kerbii, does this one function well for the 2014-10-22 client? Thank you :)

yes it does!

great work m8 i r8 8/8. Please make it less than 100mb if possible.

Edited by Smokexyz

updated downloadlink.

fixed issue with magenta pixels in bitmaps

fixed issue with some missing textures

removed korean buttons

included both files in zip archive now

Edited by Ridley