Ridley

[Release] The (data) GRF Project

One of the best releases in RO fullstop. With more and more being added to the game, 2gb downloads were getting ridiculous. Too damn good.

I just wanted to mention that this special compressed .grf does not work with BrowEdit.

Great work anyway. I love it. :')

the grf has some minor issues which i will fix for the next update (no eta on this yet).

Hi! can i use this as base grf of my test server? Because i can't find basic or clean data folder to use as grf in my test server.

you still need stuff like the client translationf rom https://github.com/ROClientSide/Translation and a clientinfo providing your server information

either make a custom grf or merge it with the data.grf

I just wanted to mention that this special compressed .grf does not work with BrowEdit.

Great work anyway. I love it. :')

yeah that's true. i will post here if i have an update for it

Hi Ridley Could I share your data folder to update my maps and quest !! :sob:

uhm, what do you mean? feel free to use it for your server

Sorry for late reply, as you can see in the first post, it is up to date. But it is pure kro data.grf and does not contain iro, jro or any other content.

I've found a lot of the mini-maps in this file are corrupt (they have colors where they should not be). If you want, I can upload the correct ones from an older grf for you.

Edit: I think it is an issue with compression. In an old GRF I have mini-maps are all 512x512 size.

Edited by True Zeal

I've found a lot of the mini-maps in this file are corrupt (they have colors where they should not be). If you want, I can upload the correct ones from an older grf for you.

Edit: I think it is an issue with compression. In an old GRF I have mini-maps are all 512x512 size.

Yes I am already aware of this and fix it in a future update :]

download counter hit the 40k :D

edit: uploaded new version

Edited by Ridley

updated the first post, contains now a Download for 2nd version of data.grf which contains official files from all the different servers.

ErrorL:

Cannot ini d3d OR grf file has problem

Please give some info what exactly you did and which grf you used

Hello,

I notice there is a missing sprite (5377) in data/sprite/

EDIT: my stupidity level said me that I should download the second option  :blush:

Edited by Monsieur Panda

Gentleman Pipe is missing? Will look into that

Great Project! A lot of help to all others, mediafire is a bit slow, much better on mega.nz but in any case still great

Thats why I said feel free to do other uploads and I add them here

@panda as we talked before, the first grf contains only kro sprites. Gpipe is no kro item and same goes for the zodiac headgear :) for this you need the second grf which contains the files of all official servers

@Virtue

Yes pls! :D

thank you, added mega downloads at first post, i also downloaded them and checked if anything was modified :> thank you a lot Virtue

@Ridley

If you said the GRF is up-to-date 2016-08-04, Why the prontera theme and morroc is not newest like kRO?, morroc is not fully contruction done and prontera is not new

Edited : thanks for release, i'm just asked

Edited by benzanaz

@Ridley

If you said the GRF is up-to-date 2016-08-04, Why the prontera theme and morroc is not newest like kRO?, morroc is not fully contruction done and prontera is not new

Edited : thanks for release, i'm just asked

Yes, I am already aware of it, just had no time yet to upload a fixed one (this issue is only with the option 2 grf)

edit: yes grf uses the destroyed morroc minimap, will be updated on next upload, but the restored map is the correct one