Ridley

[Release] The (data) GRF Project

why abandoned? It could need an update tho, I agree here :D

i once started to archieve everything in different repos but this wasn't very useful at all. Also during the past 3 months I didn't had that much time for RO :|

Hello sir @Ridley. I'm trying to download your file through mediafire and megaupload but the result are always corrupt. Could you please upload it to google drive so i can download it? Sorry for causing you trouble sir

@Ridley

Danke dir für dieses Projekt.

Thank you for this provide.

I see that you are not updating it anymore and I am quoting the problem that you used to mention in another forum.

udsocC9.png

I want to propose a simple method to keep it up to date without git. The option would be a patcher. You could work on the grf and realease it with a patcher so the peeps can patch your changes anytime comfortably. It's thinkable that Thor could manage that. It can delete, un/rewerite files and much more.

Maybe there are more options to be discovered.

Sorry for my bad german I am from germany. :blush:

Ouv~

Edited by Ouverture

My upload rate is now 40k (it was 1,2k before) so I will upload more mirrors during the next days. 

And no, a patcher wouldn't work this way. 

1,2k is hardcore sad. But glad that you are back on track! :)

I can only laugh with my 100k's o_o''

On 20/08/2017 at 4:20 AM, Ridley said:

why abandoned? It could need an update tho, I agree here :D

i once started to archieve everything in different repos but this wasn't very useful at all. Also during the past 3 months I didn't had that much time for RO :|

What I mean is that the encryption makes this file unusable, it won't load. You need to repack it with default encryption and that adds a good 500mb or more to the size.

Uploaded new version

On 9.12.2017 at 8:52 PM, Anisotropic Defixation said:

What I mean is that the encryption makes this file unusable, it won't load. You need to repack it with default encryption and that adds a good 500mb or more to the size.

As said, there is no encryption and I really don't know what some people do in order to reproduce this problem - but it is true you can't use it with browedit or other third party software.

On 18.10.2017 at 0:44 AM, Chuu said:

@Ridley

I want to propose a simple method to keep it up to date without git. The option would be a patcher. You could work on the grf and realease it with a patcher so the peeps can patch your changes anytime comfortably. It's thinkable that Thor could manage that. It can delete, un/rewerite files and much more.

Maybe there are more options to be discovered.

Sorry for my bad german I am from germany. :blush:

Ouv~

Up until now, Thor doesn't provide what I need. Months ago Kubix and Dastgir worked on a new kind of patcher but this was dropped. Maybe in the future I can make something like that.

@Ridley

My full appreciation for this update. Do you have a changelog as well?

-- Edit: Oh now I see the log at the bottom of your Top Post x')

Edited by Chuu

2 hours ago, Chuu said:

@Ridley

My full appreciation for this update. Do you have a changelog as well?

-- Edit: Oh now I see the log at the bottom of your Top Post x')

Need to edit the other part of the post too, 

kROgrf 832 maps Megagrf 1072
kROgrf 940 hats Megagrf 1689
kROgrf 1062 npc Megagrf 1137
kROgrf 1063 mob Megagrfrs 1218
kROgrf 1008 cutins Megagrf 1911

The .grf expanded from 1,2GB to approx. 1,5GB. I think that is normal? Since the last update much content has been released.

As said, I didn't update the changelog properly. There is a bunch of additional new content. Also some more localization for different languages. I also didn't remove korean buttons and left some loadings (they threw out errors the last time for many people).

But yea, overall it contains way more content than before.

i wish the "all official files" grf was updated :X 2016 is a tad outdated for sprites and collction images :/

Hi! Does anyone have any problem with this and Browedit? I've tried to make either of the dowloads work with Browedit 586, 620 and 2, but it doesn't want to. I get messages like this:

Clipboard02.jpg.6ec9f4f6fdd59dd09181c6d23b178dc0.jpg

Other grfs also don't want to work (updated or not), except for an old one that I have.

Thank u in advance!

5 hours ago, Mina-chan said:

Hi! Does anyone have any problem with this and Browedit? I've tried to make either of the dowloads work with Browedit 586, 620 and 2, but it doesn't want to. I get messages like this:

Other grfs also don't want to work (updated or not), except for an old one that I have.

Thank u in advance!

browedit has not updated since I dont know when

but I think it work perfectly fine with anything 2016 but not after...

On 11.2.2019 at 6:29 AM, Mina-chan said:

Thank u in advance!

This grf is not compatible with browedit. Try the ones from my other topic.

On 8/12/2014 at 6:26 AM, Ridley said:

Episode 13.2 Pre-Renewal GRF

This one is 775 MB (812.914.794 Bytes) and great for all kind of pre-re servers.

Download gDrive

All rights and credits belong to Gravity

Note: you can still encrypt your grf with SecureGRF or Tokei's GRF Editor - just use another name than cps.dll for it.

updated thread 2019-01-13

Hi pre-re GRF link not found.

I need to update the links as I moved from gDrive to OneDrive.