Rikter

Hello everyone~

I guess it's time for me to introduce myself as well :)
I'm Rikter, I've been out of RO scene for abount 3 years now, but in the past month I tried to catch up with all updates etc.. (I missed quite a few things, lol).
I've been playing RO since 2004, eA member since..idk, 2006/2007.

I was the Co-owner or CookieRO along with Yommy and Kayd, and it's only serverside developer from its start up to december 2011, when I left everything for personal issues.

Looking forward to be active on this community, and being as helpful as possible~

I remember you =) welcome and feel free to make pull requests for us and/or apply as developer since seems like we are in need =D

I remember you as well ahah! :D

I'm still fighting with Git, I
used to use TortoiseSVN and this entire "Forks of projects" in Git is a bit confusing at the start (I was used to check differences from revision to revision and manually merge the updates, also 'cause Cookie was unique on its own with a lot of modifications :P), but I'll figure it out for sure XD

Is there any Dev's "ToDo" list that I can check?

I'm still fighting with Git, I

used to use TortoiseSVN and this entire "Forks of projects" in Git is a bit confusing at the start (I was used to check differences from revision to revision and manually merge the updates, also 'cause Cookie was unique on its own with a lot of modifications :P), but I'll figure it out for sure XD

http://try.github.io

Is there any Dev's "ToDo" list that I can check?

https://github.com/HerculesWS/Hercules/milestones/Match Official Content