Sign in to follow this  
iCORE

[HELP]

Question

can you guys make this work on hercules emulator

prontera,148,194,4	script	Reset Girl	124,{ set .@zenyabove,500000;	//The cost of a reset after reaching the .@blvl settedset .@zenybelow,0;		//The cost of a reset before reaching the .@blvl settedset .@blvl,80;			//The max base lvl to have a low cost resetset .@resets,1;			//Amount of resets available after reaching .@blvl, if you set this to 0, you will have infinite resetsset .@itemid,26002;		//The item id you want to make users use when they run out of resets, mine is 26002, if you set this to 0, they will not be able to reset again	 mes "[Reset Girl]";	mes "I am the Reset Girl, "+(getd(".@zenybelow")>0?"the ^0000FFresetting cost you^000000 ^FF0000"+.@zenybelow+"^000000 zenies.":"the ^0000FFresetting is Free^000000.")+"";	 mes "After reaching ^0000FFBase lvl "+.@blvl+"^000000 you are able to use my services ^FF0000"+.@resets+" last time"+(getd(".@resets")>1?"s":"")+"^000000 for ^0000FF"+.@zenyabove+" zenies^000000"+(getd(".@itemid")>1?", otherwise you will have to get a ^FF0000"+getitemname(.@itemid)+"^000000.":".")+"";				switch(select("Reset Stats","Reset Skills","Reset Both")){ case 1:			set .@resetstatus,1;			next;			goto L_Reset;			case 2:			set .@resetskills,1;			next;			goto L_Reset;			case 3:			set .@resetboth,1;			next;			goto L_Reset;	}close; L_Reset:			if( BaseLevel < .@blvl ){				if ( Zeny >= .@zenybelow ){					mes "[Reset Girl]";					if ( .@resetstatus == 1 ) mes "Are you sure you want to ^FF0000Reset Status^000000?";					if ( .@resetskills == 1 ) mes "Are you sure you want to ^FF0000Reset Skills^000000?";					if ( .@resetboth == 1 ) mes "Are you sure you want to ^FF0000Reset Status & Skills^000000?";					if ( .@zenybelow > 0 ) mes "It will cost you ^0000FF"+.@zenybelow+"^000000 zenies.";						if (select("Yes:No")==1){							mes "Here you go!";							if ( .@resetstatus == 1 ) ResetStatus;							if ( .@resetskills == 1 ) ResetSkill;							if ( .@resetboth == 1 ) { ResetStatus; ResetSkill; }							set zeny,zeny-.@zenybelow;							next;							mes "[Reset Girl]";							mes "Thank you for using my services!";						}						else							mes "Come back when you are ready!";				}				else					mes "You don't have enough money!";			}			else{				if(  RESETTED >= .@resets ) {				if ( .@itemid == 0 ){					mes "Sorry, you cannot use my services anymore.";					close;				} else {				mes "It seems that you have used all your zeny resets.";				mes "I will need a ^FF0000"+getitemname(.@itemid)+"^000000!";				next;					if( countitem(.@itemid) >= 1 ){						if ( .@resetstatus == 1 ) mes "You are about to ^FF0000Reset Stats^000000 using 1 ^FF0000"+getitemname(.@itemid)+"^000000!";;						if ( .@resetskills == 1 ) mes "You are about to ^FF0000Reset Skills^000000 using 1 ^FF0000"+getitemname(.@itemid)+"^000000!";;						if ( .@resetboth == 1 ) mes "You are about to ^FF0000Reset Stats & Skills^000000 using 1 ^FF0000"+getitemname(.@itemid)+"^000000!";						 mes "^FF0000Are you really sure?^000000";							if (select("Yes:No")==1){								mes "Here you go!";								delitem .@itemid,1;								if ( .@resetstatus == 1 ) ResetStatus;								if ( .@resetskills == 1 ) ResetSkill;								if ( .@resetboth == 1 ) { ResetStatus; ResetSkill; }								next;									mes "[Reset Girl]";									mes "Thank you for using my services!";									close;							}							else{								mes "Come back when you are ready!";							}					}					else{						mes "You do not have any ^FF0000"+getitemname(.@itemid)+"^000000!";						mes "Come back when you get one.";						mes "Have a Good day!";						}					}				}				else{					if( Zeny >= .@zenyabove ){						mes "[Reset Girl]";						mes "You are over Level "+.@blvl+"!!";						mes "^FF0000You only have "+(.@resets-RESETTED)+" Resets left!^000000.";						next;						if ( .@resetstatus == 1 ) mes "Are you sure you want to ^FF0000Reset Status^000000?";						if ( .@resetskills == 1 ) mes "Are you sure you want to ^FF0000Reset Skills^000000?";						if ( .@resetboth == 1 ) mes "Are you sure you want to ^FF0000Reset Status & Skills^000000?";						if ( .@zenyabove > 0 ) mes "It will cost you ^0000FF"+.@zenyabove+"^000000 zenies.";							if (select("Yes:No")==1){								mes "Here you go!";								set zeny,zeny-.@zenyabove;								if ( .@resetstatus == 1 ) ResetStatus;								if ( .@resetskills == 1 ) ResetSkill;								if ( .@resetboth == 1 ) { ResetStatus; ResetSkill; }								if ( .@resets != 0 ) set RESETTED,RESETTED + 1;								next;								mes "[Reset Girl]";								mes "Thank you for using my services!";							}						else{							mes "Come back when you are ready!";						}					}					else{						mes "Sorry you don't have enough money to use my services.";						mes "You need ^0000FF"+.@zenyabove+"^000000 zenies for it.";						}					}			}close;}

its a script by ekoh and its not working on hercules emu please help thankyou :)

Edited by AnnieRuru
use [code] if the script > 10 lines

2 answers to this question

You only needed to lowercase "ResetSkill" and "ResetStatus". Remember, Hercules script commands are case-sensitive.

prontera,148,194,4	script	Reset Girl	124,{ set .@zenyabove,500000;    //The cost of a reset after reaching the .@blvl settedset .@zenybelow,0;        //The cost of a reset before reaching the .@blvl settedset .@blvl,80;            //The max base lvl to have a low cost resetset .@resets,1;            //Amount of resets available after reaching .@blvl, if you set this to 0, you will have infinite resetsset .@itemid,26002;        //The item id you want to make users use when they run out of resets, mine is 26002, if you set this to 0, they will not be able to reset again     mes "[Reset Girl]";    mes "I am the Reset Girl, "+(getd(".@zenybelow")>0?"the ^0000FFresetting cost you^000000 ^FF0000"+.@zenybelow+"^000000 zenies.":"the ^0000FFresetting is Free^000000.")+"";     mes "After reaching ^0000FFBase lvl "+.@blvl+"^000000 you are able to use my services ^FF0000"+.@resets+" last time"+(getd(".@resets")>1?"s":"")+"^000000 for ^0000FF"+.@zenyabove+" zenies^000000"+(getd(".@itemid")>1?", otherwise you will have to get a ^FF0000"+getitemname(.@itemid)+"^000000.":".")+"";                switch(select("Reset Stats","Reset Skills","Reset Both")){ case 1:            set .@resetstatus,1;            next;            goto L_Reset;            case 2:            set .@resetskills,1;            next;            goto L_Reset;            case 3:            set .@resetboth,1;            next;            goto L_Reset;    }close; L_Reset:            if( BaseLevel < .@blvl ){                if ( Zeny >= .@zenybelow ){                    mes "[Reset Girl]";                    if ( .@resetstatus == 1 ) mes "Are you sure you want to ^FF0000Reset Status^000000?";                    if ( .@resetskills == 1 ) mes "Are you sure you want to ^FF0000Reset Skills^000000?";                    if ( .@resetboth == 1 ) mes "Are you sure you want to ^FF0000Reset Status & Skills^000000?";                    if ( .@zenybelow > 0 ) mes "It will cost you ^0000FF"+.@zenybelow+"^000000 zenies.";                        if (select("Yes:No")==1){                            mes "Here you go!";                            if ( .@resetstatus == 1 ) resetstatus;                            if ( .@resetskills == 1 ) resetskill;                            if ( .@resetboth == 1 ) { resetstatus; resetskill; }                            set Zeny,Zeny-.@zenybelow;                            next;                            mes "[Reset Girl]";                            mes "Thank you for using my services!";                        }                        else                            mes "Come back when you are ready!";                }                else                    mes "You don't have enough money!";            }            else{                if(  RESETTED >= .@resets ) {                if ( .@itemid == 0 ){                    mes "Sorry, you cannot use my services anymore.";                    close;                } else {                mes "It seems that you have used all your zeny resets.";                mes "I will need a ^FF0000"+getitemname(.@itemid)+"^000000!";                next;                    if( countitem(.@itemid) >= 1 ){                        if ( .@resetstatus == 1 ) mes "You are about to ^FF0000Reset Stats^000000 using 1 ^FF0000"+getitemname(.@itemid)+"^000000!";;                        if ( .@resetskills == 1 ) mes "You are about to ^FF0000Reset Skills^000000 using 1 ^FF0000"+getitemname(.@itemid)+"^000000!";;                        if ( .@resetboth == 1 ) mes "You are about to ^FF0000Reset Stats & Skills^000000 using 1 ^FF0000"+getitemname(.@itemid)+"^000000!";                         mes "^FF0000Are you really sure?^000000";                            if (select("Yes:No")==1){                                mes "Here you go!";                                delitem .@itemid,1;                                if ( .@resetstatus == 1 ) resetstatus;                                if ( .@resetskills == 1 ) resetskill;                                if ( .@resetboth == 1 ) { resetstatus; resetskill; }                                next;                                    mes "[Reset Girl]";                                    mes "Thank you for using my services!";                                    close;                            }                            else{                                mes "Come back when you are ready!";                            }                    }                    else{                        mes "You do not have any ^FF0000"+getitemname(.@itemid)+"^000000!";                        mes "Come back when you get one.";                        mes "Have a Good day!";                        }                    }                }                else{                    if( Zeny >= .@zenyabove ){                        mes "[Reset Girl]";                        mes "You are over Level "+.@blvl+"!!";                        mes "^FF0000You only have "+(.@resets-RESETTED)+" Resets left!^000000.";                        next;                        if ( .@resetstatus == 1 ) mes "Are you sure you want to ^FF0000Reset Status^000000?";                        if ( .@resetskills == 1 ) mes "Are you sure you want to ^FF0000Reset Skills^000000?";                        if ( .@resetboth == 1 ) mes "Are you sure you want to ^FF0000Reset Status & Skills^000000?";                        if ( .@zenyabove > 0 ) mes "It will cost you ^0000FF"+.@zenyabove+"^000000 zenies.";                            if (select("Yes:No")==1){                                mes "Here you go!";                                set Zeny,Zeny-.@zenyabove;                                if ( .@resetstatus == 1 ) resetstatus;                                if ( .@resetskills == 1 ) resetskill;                                if ( .@resetboth == 1 ) { resetstatus; resetskill; }                                if ( .@resets != 0 ) set RESETTED,RESETTED + 1;                                next;                                mes "[Reset Girl]";                                mes "Thank you for using my services!";                            }                        else{                            mes "Come back when you are ready!";                        }                    }                    else{                        mes "Sorry you don't have enough money to use my services.";                        mes "You need ^0000FF"+.@zenyabove+"^000000 zenies for it.";                        }                    }            }close;}