Sign in to follow this  
Söel

percentage

Question

I have a small question regarding the configuration of the percentage of drops of items.

I always wore as follows

6000 represented a 60% chance
3000-30% chance and so on ... only here at the Hercules drops is 100% when I put these respective values​​, since the issue of the cards I

put:
150000 and was 15% normal cards
and mvp 35000 and was 3.5% and because of that I got confused ...

someone could show me the correct way to put the percentage of equipment?

my conf 

// The rate the common items are dropped (Items that are in the ETC tab, besides card)item_rate_common: 6000item_rate_common_boss: 3500item_drop_common_min: 1item_drop_common_max: 10000// The rate healing items are dropped (items that restore HP or SP)item_rate_heal: 6000item_rate_heal_boss: 3500item_drop_heal_min: 1item_drop_heal_max: 10000// The rate at which usable items (in the item tab) other then healing items are dropped.item_rate_use: 6000item_rate_use_boss: 3500item_drop_use_min: 1item_drop_use_max: 10000// The rate at which equipment is dropped.item_rate_equip: 6000item_rate_equip_boss: 3500item_drop_equip_min: 1item_drop_equip_max: 10000// The rate at which cards are droppeditem_rate_card: 150000item_rate_card_boss: 35000item_drop_card_min: 1item_drop_card_max: 10000// The rate adjustment for the MVP items that the MVP gets directly in their inventoryitem_rate_mvp: 3500item_drop_mvp_min: 1item_drop_mvp_max: 10000// The rate adjustment for card-granted item drops.item_rate_adddrop: 3500item_drop_add_min: 1item_drop_add_max: 10000// Rate adjustment for Treasure Box drops (these override all other modifiers)item_rate_treasure: 500item_drop_treasure_min: 1item_drop_treasure_max: 10000
Edited by Söel

1 answer to this question

These 2 (and anything without min / max) are relative to default drop rate :

item_rate_common: 6000
item_rate_common_boss: 3500

for example :

item_rate_common: 200

if the default item's drop rate for item x is 0.01% then it become 200 * 0.01% = 2%

and if the default item's drop rate for item y is 0.03% then it become 200 *0.03% = 6%

For these 2 (and anything with min / max) are exactly as you thought :

item_drop_common_min: 1
item_drop_common_max: 10000

for 2 above statement :

item_drop_common_min = 0.01%
item_drop_common_max = 100%

Edited by arisgamers