dakai

renewal items on pre renewal server and 2014 clients issue

Question

Hi guys, few weeks ago I implemented the renewal items on renewal folder of db in my server, because I wanted to run a pre renewal formulas but with all the last cities/items/mob/. Everything is working fine, but when a copied the item_db from renewal to pre renewal I figured out that the def of armours on renewal is higher than in pre renewal(e.g. the valky shield). My quest is if someone have a item_db file of renewal but with the item def of pre renewal?

My other problem is for some strange reason the antivirus are detecting virus into the 2014 clients(win32 dropper gen). In first case I though it was problem of my desktop pc(old windows pc), but then I downloaded it from repository from my mac and still happens the same. Someone have any clues about that?

Edited by dakai

5 answers to this question

Finally the problem for some strange reason only happens if the 2014 client is downloaded in a windows xp machine and then executed. I solved the issue downloading the 2014 client in my macbook pro and from there patch to the users and they stop to get the antivirus errors.

Hi guys, few weeks ago I implemented the renewal items on renewal folder of db in my server, because I wanted to run a pre renewal formulas but with all the last cities/items/mob/. Everything is working fine, but when a copied the item_db from renewal to pre renewal I figured out that the def of armours on renewal is higher than in pre renewal(e.g. the valky shield). My quest is if someone have a item_db file of renewal but with the item def of pre renewal?

My other problem is for some strange reason the antivirus are detecting virus into the 2014 clients(win32 dropper gen). In first case I though it was problem of my desktop pc(old windows pc), but then I downloaded it from repository from my mac and still happens the same. Someone have any clues about that?

2) What's your Antivirus? if you are using some odd antivirus, I suggest to install AVG.

I didn't have occured with any Virus Detecting Issue yet for 2014 clients.

2) What's your Antivirus? if you are using some odd antivirus, I suggest to install AVG.

I didn't have occured with any Virus Detecting Issue yet for 2014 clients.

It's happening with avast antivirus, tried with version 8 and 9 by the moment. The strange thing is that I tested with 2013 clients and I don't got alerts with them.

Try scan it again inside your virus chest.

I did it but with no results. I will try to edit the exe from a mac machine and see if same happens. Have someone the item_db with renewal items but with the pre renewal defense?