Sign in to follow this  
Nidhogg

Trying to login/create a character error

Question

Hello C: Today my problem is this, I'm trying to login into my test server I made a couple of mouths ago and now I'm getting back the scripting :D haha but I can't even create a character :C

I recently "updated" my server from Renewal to Pre-Renewal by the way (with a successful compilation).

This is the message error I'm getting while trying to log in:

[SQL]: DB error - Unknown column 'uniqueitem_counter' in 'field list'[Debug]: at ..srccharchar.c:1194 - SELECT `char_id`,`account_id`,`char_num`,name`,`class`,`base_level`,`job_level`,`base_exp`,`job_exp`,`zeny`,`str`,`agi`,vit`,`int`,`dex`,`luk`,`max_hp`,`hp`,`max_sp`,`sp`,`status_point`,`skill_point`,`option`,`karma`,`manner`,`party_id`,`guild_id`,`pet_id`,`homun_id`,`elemental_id`,`hair`,`hair_color`,`clothes_color`,`weapon`,`shield`,`head_top`,`head_mid`,head_bottom`,`last_map`,`last_x`,`last_y`,`save_map`,`save_x`,`save_y`,`partner_id`,`father`,`mother`,`child`,`fame`,`rename`,`delete_date`,`robe`,`slotchange`,`char_opt`,`font`,`uniqueitem_counter` FROM `char` WHERE `char_id`=? LIMIT 1

I'm using the '2013-08-07aRagexe' as my base for the .exe I'm using.

How to fix this :c?

Thank you C:

8 answers to this question

The thing is I don't remember what I did on main.sql, that was like a year ago :c

So I need to paste the update's content on main.sql?

Open whatever the query window for that database is (depends on the program), paste and run the code (only once of course). You don't need to modify any file on your local repository for that.

Sorry but... what do you mean by 'query window'? My english is not with me today :C

Pic on how to run with PhpMyAdmin: http://www.siteground.com/img/knox/tutorials/uploaded_images/images/phpmyadmin/33.jpg

Couldn't find a pic on how to run on MySQL Essentials since I've never used it and don't rely on the ones I see at the moment.

Seems you're missing a couple of SQL updates to make to your servers. Please check the consoles at startup since they'll warn you if you need to apply them.

Oh ok, and how do I apply those updates to my sql?

Thanks for the reply

--- EDIT ----

[SQL]: - detected 4 new SQL updates[SQL]: -- 'sql-files/upgrades/2014-03-25--23-57.sql'[SQL]: -- 'sql-files/upgrades/2014-04-07--22-04.sql'[SQL]: -- 'sql-files/upgrades/2014-04-26--10-00.sql'[SQL]: -- 'sql-files/upgrades/2014-05-17--00-06.sql'[SQL]: To manually skip, type: 'sql update skip <file name>' 

This is what my consoles show, but I checked and I do have those sql files in the upgrade folder.

Edited by Nidhogg

Either you:

• Restart the entire database from scratch and use the new main.sql file, in that case you'll lose any current data for your server, which in most cases is not reccommended;
  • Add these files to your database. Considering you have only basic knowledge on this, the easiest way for you is running them the same way as with you did with the main.sql one, usually involving opening the DB and getting a query window to paste it in.

A backup is reccommended in any case.

[*]Add these files to your database. Considering you have only basic knowledge on this, the easiest way for you is running them the same way as with you did with the main.sql one, usually involving opening the DB and getting a query window to paste it in.

A backup is reccommended in any case.

The thing is I don't remember what I did on main.sql, that was like a year ago :c

just open and execute those file with mysql workbench (or similiar software)

Says it isn't workbench file so it wont run it.

Edited by Nidhogg

Open whatever the query window for that database is (depends on the program), paste and run the code (only once of course). You don't need to modify any file on your local repository for that.

Sorry but... what do you mean by 'query window'? My english is not with me today :C

----

Found something related with the updates in my localhost page, there is where I need to run them?

----

Attached what I did, is that correct? being the last 4 updates the ones of interest

----

Yep, that works, now I can log in :D!!!!

Thank you !!

post-5390-0-05814900-1410362671_thumb.jpg

Edited by Nidhogg