rexreagon

Map-server can't connect to mysql server.

Question

[Status]: Memory manager initialised: log/map-server.exe.leaks                       Hercules Development Team presents                     _   _                     _                    | | | |                   | |                    | |_| | ___ _ __ ___ _   _| | ___  ___                    |  _  |/ _  '__/ __| | | | |/ _ / __|                    | | | |  __/ | | (__| |_| | |  __/__                     _| |_/___|_|  ___|__,_|_|___||___/                          http://herc.ws/board/[Info]: Server supports up to '4096' concurrent connections.[Info]: Char Server IP Address : '127.0.0.1' -> '127.0.0.1'.[Info]: Map Server IP Address : '127.0.0.1' -> '127.0.0.1'.[Status]: Using SQL dbs: no[Info]: Logging item transactions to table 'picklog'.[Info]: Logging commands to table 'atcommandlog'.[Info]: Connecting to the Map DB Server....[SQL]: Can't connect to MySQL server on '127.0.0.1' (10061)Map-Server has terminated abnormally.Restarting in 15 seconds, press Ctrl+C to cancel.

This is what displayed on my map-server cmd prompt.

I'm using remote SQL, my login and char server are fine, except my map-server.

any idea how to fix it?

3 answers to this question

If your SQL server is not located at your localhost, I'd say you need to change the ip

@ conf/inter-server.conf// MySQL Map SQL Servermap_server_ip: 127.0.0.1map_server_port: 3306map_server_id: ragnarokmap_server_pw: ragnarokmap_server_db: ragnarok 

Would you possibly have an entry at conf/import/inter_conf.txt? 

I just tried changing the IP in the conf file and it tried to connect to the new IP, so the issue remains within your configuration. Double check to make sure you don't have any other map_server_ip entries that could be pointing to 127.0.0.1 instead of your mysql server's IP/host

LOL. sir, u know what? Just now i was too lazy, and I copy paste this

// MySQL Character SQL serverchar_server_ip: 219.1.2.201char_server_port: 3306char_server_id: char_server_pw: char_server_db: 

to my MySQL Map SQL server and it looks like this,

// MySQL Map SQL Serverchar_server_ip: 219.1.2.201char_server_port: 3306char_server_id: char_server_pw: char_server_db: 

no wonder it can't connect.

#problem solved.