Angelmelody

mob_item_ratio improvement

Is there a possilbe to add an additonal flag field which determine the value in next field is fixed drop

rate or ratio drop rate ?

Structure looks like this
ItemID,Flag, fixed/ratio drop rate{,MonsterID}

For example, If flag was set to 0 ,We can specify ratio drop rate of certain item to a mob or all mob
or if flag was set to 1 , We can specify fixed drop rate to mob....

909,0,100,1002 // Jellopies from Porings will drop with 1x ratio drop rate.

909,1,100,1002 // Jellopies from Porings will drop with 0.1 fixed drop rate. (100/1000=0.1)

Edited by Angelmelody

Oh? I like the sound of this.  I never really used this because it was limited to ratio drop rate. But with a fixed rate option that'd be useful, I could remove the use of the scripts I use to simulate it.

But, I feel that this would still be missing 1 more optional field: Mapname.

So that we can specify What Item, and what rate, that rate, the monster, and the map that it should only affect.

To use the same example of above:

909,0,100,1002 // Jellopies from ALL Porings will drop with a 1x ratio drop rate.

909,1,100,1002, pay_fild04 // Jellopies from Porings on the map pay_fild04 will drop with a 0.1% fixed drop rate.

Oh? I like the sound of this.  I never really used this because it was limited to ratio drop rate. But with a fixed rate option that'd be useful, I could remove the use of the scripts I use to simulate it.

But, I feel that this would still be missing 1 more optional field: Mapname.

So that we can specify What Item, and what rate, that rate, the monster, and the map that it should only affect.

To use the same example of above:

909,0,100,1002 // Jellopies from ALL Porings will drop with a 1x ratio drop rate.

909,1,100,1002, pay_fild04 // Jellopies from Porings on the map pay_fild04 will drop with a 0.1% fixed drop rate.

Yeah~,This config archive was unpopular,most of users like you nerver use

this archive,but just did a little bit improvement that will become more popular