pedrola

[Problem] Class name doesnt displays properly.

Question

Hi guys,

I´d like to know how can i change the class names. Ive tried almost everything lol but no success. The only way that i found was editing the hexed with a hex editor. The problem is that my hexed doesnt read the msgstringtable classes and its too hard to change all class names by editing the hexed cuz the class name must be equal or next to the old class name. I will post some pictures. Any ideas?? Ty guys!

post-7138-0-08304000-1411996223_thumb.pngpost-7138-0-03458200-1411996268_thumb.jpgpost-7138-0-53673500-1411996276_thumb.pngpost-7138-0-87977800-1411996281_thumb.pngpost-7138-0-09695500-1411996287_thumb.png

4 answers to this question

attachicon.gif06.png

Hi guys,

I´d like to know how can i change the class names. Ive tried almost everything lol but no success. The only way that i found was editing the hexed with a hex editor. The problem is that my hexed doesnt read the msgstringtable classes and its too hard to change all class names by editing the hexed cuz the class name must be equal or next to the old class name. I will post some pictures. Any ideas?? Ty guys!

attachicon.gif01.pngattachicon.gif02.jpgattachicon.gif03.pngattachicon.gif04.pngattachicon.gif05.png

You might need to edit Class name by Hexing(The Only Way without mods) or Diff your client with "Enable Custom Jobs" via Nemo and edit the lua files provided with that diff.

@Dastgir Hey bro, ty for reply! I've enabled the custom jobs via nemo but i got that error:attachicon.gif06.png

Any idea?

as I told, include lua's provided with that diff:

https://github.com/MStr3am/NEMO/tree/master/Support/Luafiles514/Lua%20Files/Admin

Hi guys,

attachicon.gif01.pngattachicon.gif02.jpgattachicon.gif03.pngattachicon.gif04.pngattachicon.gif05.png

You might need to edit Class name by Hexing(The Only Way without mods) or Diff your client with "Enable Custom Jobs" via Nemo and edit the lua files provided with that diff.

post-7138-0-71024600-1412000218_thumb.png

Hi guys,

@Dastgir Hey bro, ty for reply! I've enabled the custom jobs via nemo but i got that error:post-7138-0-71024600-1412000218_thumb.png

Any idea?

attachicon.gif06.png

Hi guys,

@Dastgir Hey bro, ty for reply! I've enabled the custom jobs via nemo but i got that error:attachicon.gif06.png

Any idea?

as I told, include lua's provided with that diff:

https://github.com/MStr3am/NEMO/tree/master/Support/Luafiles514/Lua%20Files/Admin

@Dastgir Ty my friend. thats works! and the moderator can lock the topic!