Sign in to follow this  
Luffy

i have a VPS , but i want to buy webhost

Question

what can be the best webhost to buy? and what things should i install to it to be sync with my VPS,

Edited by Luffy

7 answers to this question

You can also get a vps for your website, the only difference from that and your server will be the size required and therefore the cost. But if you really only want a "webhost" try your domain name provider, they usually offer this service as well.

The only thing you have to keep in mind if you host your site with the same provider as your VPS, if your VPS goes down, it's most likely your site will go down as well (Previous experience). Always try to get a webhoster that's different than your VPS provider.

The only thing you have to keep in mind if you host your site with the same provider as your VPS, if your VPS goes down, it's most likely your site will go down as well (Previous experience). Always try to get a webhoster that's different than your VPS provider.

Not the best idea depending on where you store your data. Do you store the data server side or on the same server as your website? The former being the better choice for latency.

Best might be to host it with the same host, different vps models, that way the latency is low, and chances that both have issues at the same time is low unless they're within the same rack and the rack goes down, be it for maintenance or other reasons.

In the end it really matters what you intend to invest, nowadays that isn't all that much thanks to competition.

now im getting confused XD

can someone recommend me a webhost that is affordable but reliable , i saw on the other webhost for 3$ they have 20GB space w/ DDosprotection and 3TB bandwidth / month but they no longer offer it. :/

Edited by Luffy