Question

40 answers to this question

Updated ~!!

- Formatting, and revision suggested to make things simpler. ( Special thanks: Haru ).

@Litro -

This has been suggested before, but it probably won't be done until I decide to release each script as a separate public release available for download. Which in turn, would create a support/release topic for each one. But I'm holding off on that for now, else people would just continue to download scripts of interest instead of learning them. Even though I post the finished product here, they will end up reading at least 5% of what I wrote, perhaps making them want to learn more D: ( who knows, just wishful thinking xD ).

@bidolay145 -

While I don't mind helping with something like that, please make a support / request topic with your issue/request.

If you have any questions or concerns with the scripts posted here, then those can be addressed within this topic.

as a side note, I'll write a tutorial for a script based on just the little information provided. When it's done you can check here for it if no one was able to help you before hand.

- Thank you D:

Edited by GmOcean

Hello Ocean,

Your topic seems helpful and received a lots of positive feedback. Please continue to support and update your topic :)

(Topic Pinned)

Int'l Moderator,

Mhalicot

@Litro -

This has been suggested before, but it probably won't be done until I decide to release each script as a separate public release available for download. Which in turn, would create a support/release topic for each one. But I'm holding off on that for now, else people would just continue to download scripts of interest instead of learning them. Even though I post the finished product here, they will end up reading at least 5% of what I wrote, perhaps making them want to learn more D: ( who knows, just wishful thinking xD ).

Yeah.. that will be their value to be spooned their entire life or learn thing for their own good

Update ~!!

Edit: Due to IP Board Limitations, I'll be slowly migrating these tutorials to my Scripting Academy Blog
so that this topic can continue. As scripts are fully transferred over, I'll be replacing the ones here with a link to the Blog Post. Essentially, this topic will continue to exist, how ever the tutorials will be located at my blog. Thank you for your patience and support.

As of this posting, only Basic Healer & Buffer Script has been migrated. The next time I post an update here, will be to notify all followers of the FULL migration of scripts to my blog. Afterwards, I'll be continuing to make updates at this topic with links to new tutorials that have been completed at the blog.

Again, thank you for your patience and support.

Edited by GmOcean

Update ~!! Finished migrating all the scripts to my blog.

I'll continue to update this topic with other scripts, but the guides will be located at my blog.

Do you have a alternate link because herc blog is down T_T , please help.

Edited by Atomik

On 24/01/2018 at 1:40 PM, Atomik said:

Hey there, Do you have a alternate link because herc blog id down T_T , please herp 

on the link change 'herc.ws/board/....' to 'herc/oldboard/....'

@edit:

Nevermind, it doesn't show the right links haha... but you can still access some entries...

Edited by Murilo BiO'

Updated Link: 

Beginner Scripts -

Spoiler

Basic Healer & Buffer Script ( 5 Parts )

A Basic Healer Script. Here we will cover most, if not all of the basics of scripting.

Basic Item Trader Script ( 2 Parts )

A basic item trader script. Here we will learn how to give players an item in exchange for other items.

Basic Floating Rates Script - Complete ( 2 Parts )

Here we will create a " floating " npc. And have it adjust base & job experience rates.

Basic Player vs Player Script - Complete ( 1 Part )

- Intermediate Scripting -

Spoiler

Intermediate Healer & Buffer Script - Complete ( 2 Parts )

An Intermediate version of the Basic Healer & Buffer script.

Custom AtCommand @buff - Complete ( 2 Parts )

A custom @command, that will buff the player with preset buffs, have a cast time, cost zeny, have a cooldown time, and will unlock more buffs the more they use it !!

Bounty Hunting PvP Script - Complete ( 2 Parts )

An intermediate level PvP script. This script is intended to help improve your scripting abilities, while also making you feel more comfortable about PvP scripts.

- Advanced Scripting - 

(I DO NOT OWN ANY OF THESE TUTORIALS , I'M JUST TRYING TO HELP COMMUNITY BY RE-LINKING THE GUIDES :) )

Happy Scripting ! 

On 1/28/2018 at 2:33 PM, Atomik said:

Updated Link: 

Beginner Scripts -

Hide contents

Basic Healer & Buffer Script ( 5 Parts )

A Basic Healer Script. Here we will cover most, if not all of the basics of scripting.

Basic Item Trader Script ( 2 Parts )

A basic item trader script. Here we will learn how to give players an item in exchange for other items.

Basic Floating Rates Script - Complete ( 2 Parts )

Here we will create a " floating " npc. And have it adjust base & job experience rates.

Basic Player vs Player Script - Complete ( 1 Part )

- Intermediate Scripting -

Reveal hidden contents

Intermediate Healer & Buffer Script - Complete ( 2 Parts )

An Intermediate version of the Basic Healer & Buffer script.

Custom AtCommand @buff - Complete ( 2 Parts )

A custom @command, that will buff the player with preset buffs, have a cast time, cost zeny, have a cooldown time, and will unlock more buffs the more they use it !!

Bounty Hunting PvP Script - Complete ( 2 Parts )

An intermediate level PvP script. This script is intended to help improve your scripting abilities, while also making you feel more comfortable about PvP scripts.

- Advanced Scripting - 

(I DO NOT OWN ANY OF THESE TUTORIALS , I'M JUST TRYING TO HELP COMMUNITY BY RE-LINKING THE GUIDES :) )

Happy Scripting ! 

I am glad you did, thank you !!!