Yommy

2014-10-22 Client Download

when i login in server client close!

is your kRO updated? (are you using kRO?)

yes latest updated now i can login but Champion Mobs still without auras! i use this client for try to get auras for this mobs

I have this problem too "when i login in server client close!"

How did you solved this problem????

So that people would stop asking about patches present in the client, Here is a clean one with No Patches present.

2014-10-22bRagexe.rar

i have 2014-10-22b but... byte size is: 4.12 Mbs

but this have a size of 15.3 Mbs

why?

The one that kRO provides is PACKED by THEMIDA.

we unpack it, and thus the size increases.

I read somewhere update GitHub who had added the packets to open shop and the things that were missing in this client. He is now 100% functional? It has a bug that prevents you from using it on a live server?

I read somewhere update GitHub who had added the packets to open shop and the things that were missing in this client. He is now 100% functional? It has a bug that prevents you from using it on a live server?

this client was never having problem with shops.

Can't really say this can be used for live server, since there's not many seema to use it(hence we have no feedback of what's wrong in this client currently)

If you find bug, report it over github andnit will be fixed.

I'm using this 2014 client, why does it not support alt/unique code such as £ƒ¥†»« etc?

If i use any of those as a char name, it will show up as a Korean font in the game.

Edited by vijay

@@Stein

thx

I cannot use the zoom in and out on my mouses scroll, but CTRL+Right + click works perfectly.

Can anyone help me?

Edited by SuiDn

Guys! Please update the link! I cant download it!

I try to diff the "Neo's undiffed" buts is crash everytime that i try to login...Can anyone help me?

Just a Small note ,  i figured out the Problem with the Equip window while checking the EQ of other players, it will be fixed in the next days.

Also i will release a new Full client for a Recent 2015 Client

and when all its done the 2015-10-01 Client will be released too with the New Dorma race

Just a Small note ,  i figured out the Problem with the Equip window while checking the EQ of other players, it will be fixed in the next days.

and when all its done the 2015-10-01 Client will be released too with the New Dorma race

Thanks @ossi0110  :wub:

Edited by Legend

is this client can be used as stable now ? you have commit something in git hub 2 days ago it is the fix ?

:wub:

Hello Hercules, its been a while :D

here i present a new client, which requires a fully updated kRO and Hercules.

https://mega.co.nz/#!kYRAFRqJ!GF4vLIcOKQHsIQkCgZ2oGbXiJaxRsmn1ldohBgOXi3I

its already patched with some options, which i needed for testing..

..Disable Ahnlab

..Disable ragexe filename check

..Read msgstringtable

..Read datafolder first

NEMO Patcher should work for most things, but there may be some patches that are broken.

<3

Is this the latest 2014 client version Hercules support?

Can you put it on Github or Mediafire instead of Megaupload? I can't download from there  :unsure:

I am looking for a client that able to run on Linux (using WINE, PlayOnLinux is not an option it consume too many RAM), I used the 2014-02-05 but it always crashes on WINE

Edited by noobsee

I edit massively database of monsters. Using Excel tables and arranging the data according to what I needed.

This new system has resulted in me ... really quite annoying.

This system is good for those who find it difficult to find or handle data of a few monsters.

But for those who need to edit hundreds of monsters quickly.
This is a headache.

I would have preferred that we possibly can choose the type of database to be used rather than force us to use a single method.