Ind

2014-10-22, Roulette and per-char gender!

One question please, how do you change sex / gender of the character if it's not available in the character creation interface?

One question please, how do you change sex / gender of the character if it's not available in the character creation interface?

edit database or use changecharsex scriptcommand

Ok thanks will try it. :)

:( Sad... Vending Skill, do not work in this client ... I tested now using the latest version of Hercules. With this client when I click "OK" to open the store, nothing happens and the character is locked even if you cancel the skill.

Using a client of 2013 this error does not occur. Does anyone know how to fix?

:( Sad... Vending Skill, do not work in this client ... I tested now using the latest version of Hercules. With this client when I click "OK" to open the store, nothing happens and the character is locked even if you cancel the skill.

Yes, it's not working. :(

Where can I see the changecharsex function? So there's no @command for this yet right?

Yes, it's not working. :(

Where can I see the changecharsex function? So there's no @command for this yet right?

its currently not documented yet:

/*========================================== * Unequip all items and change character sex [4144] *------------------------------------------*/BUILDIN(changecharsex){	TBL_PC *sd = prepareChangeSex(st);	if (sd == NULL)		return false;	if (sd->status.sex == 99)		sd->status.sex = 0;	sd->status.sex = sd->status.sex ? 0 : 1;	chrif->save(sd, 0);	if (sd->fd)		clif->authfail_fd(sd->fd, 15);	return true;}

and for the atcommand version its easier to create a bindcommand with the scriptcommand and will work the same way as if it was in the source

My AV and a lot players get virus warning. But i thinking a false alert... Or not ;p idk

I hope client gets clean :D

what do u mean? virus? xD
Edited by OverLord

[*](upcoming) a script command to change a characters gender

and suggestion:

the script command "Sex" need fix for this new system

please released this thx

Edited by Namine

and suggestion:

please released this thx

Please do not quite understand because I am Brazilian translator use is to send me pm in Portuguese?

and suggestion:

please released this thx

Please do not quite understand because I am Brazilian translator use is to send me pm in Portuguese?

Curious; is the roulette box meant to give two "lose" prizes? When it lands on the first box, it awards the player once when the spin starts, and once when you click "Get Prize". Only happens in the "lose" column.

Curious; is the roulette box meant to give two "lose" prizes? When it lands on the first box, it awards the player once when the spin starts, and once when you click "Get Prize". Only happens in the "lose" column.

^This.

>inb4 make losing prize a jellopy.

Whats the command to use it?

Great job, always with news.

Don't forget the GM Interface for Cash Shop Control

CashShopGMTool.jpg

That's not implemented

(Maybe because it's not yet a complete feature coded in client itself)