Sign in to follow this  
anticlimax18

CLOSED THREAD

Question

9 answers to this question

dude, seriously, if you are in ragnarok just for money, at least try to spend some of your own hiring a scripter instead of begging for help lol

dude, seriously, if you are in ragnarok just for money, at least try to spend some of your own hiring a scripter instead of begging for help lol

I am requesting Support  you Idiot.

And If I invest in it then i may copyright it or sell it and not post here.

I am not in for money Nor am I begging. Stupid. Are you that stupid?  I am requesting for help. This is Scripting Support.

You also don't get it right? Players will earn and as well as invest. 

I am only doing this for the purpose to see if this works.

So anyone who are here to help are welcome.

I really hate this free community now started taking such people who wants them to be hired.
eathena , rathena and hercules was made by people who work free. 

Edited by anticlimax18

hahah made my day

hahaha +1 lol

hahah made my day

hahaha +1 lol

Can we Move on Please?

I think you are contradicting yourself... you want to be helped and you are asking for a free support community or wth and then you want to copyright/not post the script you are asking for? so why people would help you?  :huh:

I think you are contradicting yourself... you want to be helped and you are asking for a free support community or wth and then you want to copyright/not post the script you are asking for? so why people would help you?  :huh:

You dint get me.

I was saying "IF I were to invest .. "

not that i want to.. 

I guess it's time for me to step in. 

First off, the fact that you created 3 support topics in total regarding the same thing is beyond me. Please don't duplicate your topics. 1 is more than enough.

If people want to charge you to complete the script, they can. Just because we're a free community, doesn't mean individuals need to do things for free. If they want to do things for free, the more the merrier. But you can't expect everyone to do things for free. Welcome to the internet world; or the world in general.

Please keep this topic on topic or it will be closed.

I guess it's time for me to step in. 

First off, the fact that you created 3 support topics in total regarding the same thing is beyond me. Please don't duplicate your topics. 1 is more than enough.

If people want to charge you to complete the script, they can. Just because we're a free community, doesn't mean individuals need to do things for free. If they want to do things for free, the more the merrier. But you can't expect everyone to do things for free. Welcome to the internet world; or the world in general.

Please keep this topic on topic or it will be closed.

Please dont go out of topic and I am on the topic

Now can someone elp