GmOcean

check_bound command

File Name: check_bound command

File Submitter: GmOcean

File Submitted: 16 Nov 2014

File Category: Plugins

A simple command to check if the player currently has a bound item in their inventory. Thus eliminating the need to use getinventorylist; to do the check. Additionally, you can check for a number of parameters regarding that item.

*checkbound(<item_id>{,<bound_type>{,<refine>{,<attribute>{,<card_1>{,<card_2>{,<card_3>{,<card_4>}}}}}}});This command allows you to check whether or not the attached player has the specified bound item in their inventory.Valid bound types are: 1 - Account Bound 2 - Guild Bound 3 - Party Bound 4 - Character BoundOptional Parameters: refine - checks to see if the item is refined to the given number. attribute - whether the item is broken (1) or not (0) card 1,2,3,4 - checks to see if the specified cards are compounded on the item as well.

Example:

if( checkbound(1205) ){    mes "You have a bound Cutter";    close;} else {    mes "You do not have a bound Cutter";    close;}

Example 2:

if( checkbound(1205, 2) ){    mes "You have a guild_bound Cutter";    close;} else {    mes "You don't have the required item.";    close;}

Example 3:

if( checkbound(1205, 2, 7) ){    mes "You have a +7 guild_bound Cutter.";    close;} else {    mes "You don't have the required item.";    close;}

Click here to download this file

This command is apart of Hercules by default. There is no need to add it via plugin.

If it still doesn't work, put in a bug report for it. As it is now apart of the main branch.

if( !checkbound(.@i) ){ mes "I can't refine bounded items."; close;}

i got this error in my cmd.

( script_checkbound: Invalid ID = 1 )

i use FAKE_NPC. other script works like this [ if(!getequipisenableref(.@i)) {} ] is it possible to change (!checkbound) to (!getequipcheckbound). i try to add it with card remover npc but still it doesn't work.

Edited by snakedtrebla

It appears to me that .@i is being set as 1. Check somewhere else in your script to see if .@i is properly being set as the item_id.