Asura Cell Bug

Question

I dont know if this is the right thread for this kind of topic,

my server got the Cell Bug in champion

Please watch the videos

this is the effect after i edited the skill.c

//clif->slide(src, src->x, src->y);
//clif->fixpos(src);

beacue i want to remove the slide effect, its works but the champion and Ninja are not moving even 1 cell when spamming asura/final Strike

also teleporting into ramdom places :D

i using hercules,Renewal,client :april 10 2012,version 14.29

case NJ_ISSEN:		case MO_EXTREMITYFIST:			{				short x, y, i = 0; // Move 2 cells for Issen(from target)				struct block_list *mbl = bl;				short dir = 1;								skill->attack(BF_WEAPON,src,src,bl,skill_id,skill_lv,tick,flag);				if( skill_id == MO_EXTREMITYFIST ) {					mbl = src;					i = 1; // for Asura(from caster)					status->set_sp(src, 0, 0);					status_change_end(src, SC_EXPLOSIONSPIRITS, INVALID_TIMER);					status_change_end(src, SC_BLADESTOP, INVALID_TIMER);#ifdef RENEWAL					sc_start(src, src,SC_EXTREMITYFIST2,100,skill_lv,skill->get_time(skill_id,skill_lv));#endif // RENEWAL				} else {					status_change_end(src, SC_NJ_NEN, INVALID_TIMER);					status_change_end(src, SC_HIDING, INVALID_TIMER);#ifdef RENEWAL					status->set_hp(src, max(status_get_max_hp(src)/100, 1), 0);#else // not RENEWAL					status->set_hp(src, 1, 0);#endif // RENEWAL				}				dir = map->calc_dir(src,bl->x,bl->y);				if( dir > 0 && dir < 4) x = -i;				else if( dir > 4 ) x = i;				else x = 0;				if( dir > 2 && dir < 6 ) y = -i;				else if( dir == 7 || dir < 2 ) y = i;				else y = 0;				if( (mbl == src || (!map_flag_gvg2(src->m) && !map->list[src->m].flag.battleground) ) // only NJ_ISSEN don't have slide effect in GVG				 && unit->movepos(src, mbl->x+x, mbl->y+y, 1, 1)				) {					//clif->slide(src, src->x, src->y);					//clif->fixpos(src);					clif->spiritball(src);				}			}			break;

as you can see they are teleporting ramdomly while fighting

here is the video that i what to happen

if you guys knows how to deal with this..

please i really need help..

sorry for my bad english

.. thankyou in advance

Edited by ShankS

5 answers to this question

You just removed the part when the client is notified of the slide, but not the actual slide.

&& unit->movepos(src, mbl->x+x, mbl->y+y, 1, 1)

Which is this. Remove it and players will not move when casting those skills

You just removed the part when the client is notified of the slide, but not the actual slide.

&& unit->movepos(src, mbl->x+x, mbl->y+y, 1, 1)

Which is this. Remove it and players will not move when casting those skills

sir wer i can find this?. i really need help