keough

Flux addon: Facebook Share for points

Question

Hello Hercules community!

Maybe some of you are interested with this idea, well the idea was like a vote for points.

But instead of choosing a voting site buttons for points, players will click a share button with a daily basis duration just like the vote for points system.

For example your server have a event or promo you can use the facebook share for the event and the players will have points in-game just like the vote for points.

but the link that is shared must be automatically shared in public status so some of their mutual friends will saw the shared links or photo promotion for your server and more players will come to your server!

I hope this idea will implemented.

btw the idea was like this, http://apps.baphomet.in.th/reward and i think its a great addons if implemented, it can help server population even more.

What do you think guys? I do not know how to do it but maybe someone in this community can :D

Hoping for a reply :)

Edited by keough

2 answers to this question

yeah i aggre you have the point it can help server to grow, in the old day when i play private server seal online mmorpg they have this feature in their web but it was starting from registration methode, there is 2 methode the frist methode is register with facebook account where you only have to fill the user and password and everythings else data taken from facebook like sex, birthday & etc and who register with facebook registration methode will have access to this button in the web site and the second methode is normal registration like it was what now have been used in flux with this registration methode player who used it to register can't acces registration button.

Regard

Litro.E