Hadeszeus

Rathena.org Domain Issue

Yup, seems to be down, but better report it on IRC than on Herc forums. =p

Edit: Actually 80% of all websites can't be reached by me. Seems I can only reach Google and .ws domains. o.o

.org and .com are completely unreachable.

Maybe some core router or cable went bye bye.

Edited by Playtester

Yup, seems to be down, but better report it on IRC than on Herc forums. =pEdit: Actually 80% of all websites can't be reached by me. Seems I can only reach Google and .ws domains. o.o.org and .com are completely unreachable.Maybe some core router or cable went bye bye.

I can reah almost all(except rA) sites, the rathena error says it all, the domain email has not been verified.

Glad to know I'm not the only one. Though it's a shame, that I may have to file a dispute of payment via paypal for an item purchased through the downloads section if it doesn't come back online soon :/

I believe it will come, this error is becasue when Akkarin registered the domain didn't use valid data, look the WHOIS: Admin Name : rAthena DNS  here should be placed his real name, so ICANN is asking for that real data, well just what says in the webpage:

Why this domain has been suspended

Email address has not been verified.
This is a new domain registration and the Registrant email address has not been verified.

or

The Registrant contact data for this domain was modified but still requires verification.
Specifically the First Name, Last Name and/or email address have been changed and never verified.

I don't think it's a payment problem, but who knows (ps: maybe im wrong in all of this :P)

Edited by Doch

Let me shine some light on the issue since there seems to be some misinterpretations. :)

If you guys still remember Jman (Yes! http://herc.ws/board/user/2-jman/) he owned rathena.org, however, he transferred the domain to 1 of many admins of rAthena; typically Brian - Akkarin does not own rAthena.org. The transfer of the domain was done over 5 months ago... thus, the domain should have been verified that long ago.

It is not a payment issue, it is just a verification issue because of the transfer. In my opinion, the verification should of been done immediately as soon as the domain was transferred over to the new owner. But then again, that's my opinion.