ToiletMaster

Are we ready to move to 160?

Hi there everyone,

Not sure whether is this the right place to post, as currently I would just like to ask whether if Hercules is ready to move

towards to 160? as currently I believe they are still within the 150 max level period and 120 stats.

or could it be that it's currently unstable to move to 160 / 125?

Thanks!

Is the renewal level in Hercules SVN still in Level 150? rAthena SVN is already on 160 level. 

And now, KRO's increase the cap to 175/60 already. I think we should move on to 175/60.

Edited by Jezu

Well I don't think Hercules will merge that till gets an more accurate exp table.. That's what i mean..

And well i don't know but i think they're working in something.. So i don't really know.

Is the renewal level in Hercules SVN still in Level 150? rAthena SVN is already on 160 level. 

And now, KRO's increase the cap to 175/60 already. I think we should move on to 175/60.

I would prefer that if the EXP Tables and Stat points aren't fully done and stable yet then let's stick with 150.

As the saying goes, "Haste makes waste!" xD

The tables follow the same patterns to base level 160, so there weren't any problems with rAthena implementing it (following much discussion).  The 175 update brings along a new set of skills that aren't yet implemented, so that change won't be added for a long time.

malu is correct, there are different factors to consider to be stable and get the correct information, in terms of stat points change when going to the specific level ranges as well. Hopefully, we can enjoy malu's full blown renewal formula and skill implementation :3

We need the new exp part of exp table

We do possess such information thanks to Muad_Dib, and as malufett pointed out

I prefer to make sure latest clients(2013) to be stable first before shifting to the next level since you can't enjoy those updates if the the client is not totally supported...

:meow:

This is our reason for not having implemented it yet.

We need the new exp part of exp table

We do possess such information thanks to Muad_Dib, and as malufett pointed out

>I prefer to make sure latest clients(2013) to be stable first before shifting to the next level since you can't enjoy those updates if the the client is not totally supported...

This is our reason for not having implemented it yet.

Thanks for the clearing things up! I'll definitely look forward for the 2013 clients once it's up and running! :)

I prefer to make sure latest clients(2013) to be stable first before shifting to the next level since you can't enjoy those updates if the the client is not totally supported...

Client-side is fully stable °°

Client-side is fully stable °°

Indeed, we need to give a shot at this :D

Bump for this.. :D

Hmmm, isn't it the right time to implement this one.. :)

Client side seems really stable especially for 2013 clients.. :)

aren't official at 175 already? xD

Yeah, 175/60 :D we're a little far behind with comes to this as well as some renewal NPC scripts, :D

We just dont have the experience tables for 175/60 or anything past 150/50, but anyone wanting it anyway could just put custom values in their server for now.