At Jungle you bymistake uploaded it with Background and Background copy.

That's add 9-10MB to the RAR.

just so you will know

I am installing it now, in the second it will be all setup, i will give you some feedback.

But it looks great!

Is there anyway to talk with you outside forums? hangouts maybe?

Edited by Klutz

At Jungle you bymistake uploaded it with Background and Background copy.

That's add 9-10MB to the RAR.

just so you will know

I am installing it now, in the second it will be all setup, i will give you some feedback.

But it looks great!

Is there anyway to talk with you outside forums? hangouts maybe?

whoops  :swt3:

I have removed the backup file now. Thanks!

Well, we do have a skype account for support and whatever concerns :D

Skype ID: takaworks.net

http://www.playrok.com/

My MAP Server Online, Register 100%, I can play the game without any problems. But the Status says the MapServer this Offline ... which is not consistent!

How i fix map server status?

Did you place the correct port? Anyway, try refreshing the page. It automatically assumes that a certain server is offline if it takes too long to respond when pinging.

EDIT

I forgot to mention that it could also be caused by your web host but I'm not sure if this applies to your case. Example, hostgator blocks certain ports for outbound connection

including 5121, 6121, and 6900 which was preventing me from connecting to my server. First thing you can do is check with your web server if their ports (as listed earlier) are open

for outbound connection.

You can also try to edit the request timeout time but that would be a hassle, yes? I'm just gonna add a request timeout option next time :)

Edited by takari_L

UPDATE

CORA CMS is now in github! I recommend cloning it from there so it would be easy for you guys to update :)

https://github.com/takari1994/CORA

New generation CP! Great Job Takari! I'm going to use this on my server.

I hope someone will try to check if this is vulnerable to some exploit or hack. 

Thank you! Hope you find this helpful ^^

Have release date for 0.9.4 ?

Yes! I'm happy to inform you that CORA™ v0.9.4 is now out! Please check the guides as there are changes in the installation process (Installation made easy)

UPDATE

CORA™ v0.9.4 BETA [Download]

[*]All configuration details are moved to one single file.

[*]Fixed incompatibility for PHP 5.6+ users.

[*]Fixed corrupted guild emblem display.

[*]Fixed layouting problems for three-columned themes.

[*]Fixed random page reloads in widget management.

[*]Fixed force-login requirement when creating/update posts/pages.

[*]Fixed missing pages when adding inline widgets.

[*]Changed icon for `account tab` in the account page and account widget.

[*]Changed behavior of vote button to disable on click and open target in new tab.

[*]Added ragnarok smileys for posts and pages.

[*]Added timezone settings in the configuration file.

[*]Added `search by last IP` option in user management.

[*]Added character management sub-module located in user management.

[*]Added IP Ban management sub-module located in user management.

[*]Added `Logs` module that includes the following:

[*]In-game logs: login, atcommand, chat, pick, zeny, mvp.

[*]Web logs: login, account update, ban, vote, donate, shop.

[*]Added `Use md5` option in account settings.

[*]Added password reset for md5 users.

[*]Added TOS page selection option in general settings.

[*]Added admin display name option in admin settings.

[*]Added custom index.php option for home page selection in general settings.

NOTE

You may download the zip file from our website right now, but if you'd rather wait for it on github, I'll be creating a repository later.

Also, a new and free theme named Jungle has been added in this revision:

jungle_screen.png

whoa! gonna use it. thanks man. very nicee!!!

Have release date for 0.9.4 ?

Yes! I'm happy to inform you that CORA™ v0.9.4 is now out! Please check the guides as there are changes in the installation process (Installation made easy)

UPDATE

CORA™ v0.9.4 BETA [Download]

[*]All configuration details are moved to one single file.

[*]Fixed incompatibility for PHP 5.6+ users.

[*]Fixed corrupted guild emblem display.

[*]Fixed layouting problems for three-columned themes.

[*]Fixed random page reloads in widget management.

[*]Fixed force-login requirement when creating/update posts/pages.

[*]Fixed missing pages when adding inline widgets.

[*]Changed icon for `account tab` in the account page and account widget.

[*]Changed behavior of vote button to disable on click and open target in new tab.

[*]Added ragnarok smileys for posts and pages.

[*]Added timezone settings in the configuration file.

[*]Added `search by last IP` option in user management.

[*]Added character management sub-module located in user management.

[*]Added IP Ban management sub-module located in user management.

[*]Added `Logs` module that includes the following:

[*]In-game logs: login, atcommand, chat, pick, zeny, mvp.

[*]Web logs: login, account update, ban, vote, donate, shop.

[*]Added `Use md5` option in account settings.

[*]Added password reset for md5 users.

[*]Added TOS page selection option in general settings.

[*]Added admin display name option in admin settings.

[*]Added custom index.php option for home page selection in general settings.

NOTE

You may download the zip file from our website right now, but if you'd rather wait for it on github, I'll be creating a repository later.

Also, a new and free theme named Jungle has been added in this revision:

jungle_screen.png

whoa! gonna use it. thanks man. very nicee!!!

Thank you! Enjoy tthe CMS :)

Can I ask for help? I also had problem on PORT detection. ALL servers are offline and online players are not counting. I am sure that outbound connection is enable for the following port since It's working on my fluxcp. THanks!

BTW, I'd like to Congratulate you and your team for building this awesome CP :) Logs is <3 so powerful module.

Edited:

After manually adding the IP in tcp_wid_ss table from 127.0.0.1 to Server IP. all servers are now online. But the weird part is Online Players and Peak are not displaying the correct number. In tcp_wid_ss the value of both is 1 but in website view 0. Thanks!

Edited by Hadeszeus

@hadeszeus Thank you! Regarding your problem, have you changed your IP and ports in the widget menu? In your widget list click "server status" and that should open the widget's options :)

Can I ask for help? I also had problem on PORT detection. ALL servers are offline and online players are not counting. I am sure that outbound connection is enable for the following port since It's working on my fluxcp. THanks!

BTW, I'd like to Congratulate you and your team for building this awesome CP :) Logs is <3 so powerful module.

Edited:

After manually adding the IP in tcp_wid_ss table all servers are now online. But the weird part is Online Players and Peak are not displaying the correct number. In tcp_wid_ss the value of both is 1 but in website view 0. Thanks!

You can easily change the options through the widget options (by clicking the widget's name in your widget list in admin panel) ..

The player count and player peak requires a custom script included in cora's download. /cora/scripts/user_count.txt (or something like that)

Kinda hard to check right now as I'm on mobile :))

Edited by takari_L

Edited:

After manually adding the IP in tcp_wid_ss table all servers are now online. But the weird part is Online Players and Peak are not displaying the correct number. In tcp_wid_ss the value of both is 1 but in website view 0. Thanks!

You can easily change the options through the widget options (by clicking the widget's name in your widget list in admin panel) ..

The player count and player peak requires a custom script included in cora's download. /cora/scripts/user_count.txt (or something like that)

THank you! Thank you! 

Edited:

THank you! Thank you!

You're most welcome! ^^

It's working now :) Thank you!

Suggestion: When registering an account. If the submitted details returns an error the data should also retain on fields so the user will not re-enter again.

It's working now :) Thank you!

Suggestion: When registering an account. If the submitted details returns an error the data should also retain on fields so the user will not re-enter again.

Suggestion considered! Thank you for your suggestion!

Hello takari_L!! Grats to Good Work! I use your CP in my server ;)

Please, you have "How to make template guide" ?

log in to url: yourdomain/admin/login. and then, go to setting then click Website theme :) select :)

Hi takari_L , 

it's kinda slow. i compare/tested the fluxcp and cora,

the cora is kinda slow loading. but it's great! :D just improve the loading and it will be awesome! :D

Edited by Shatotech

log in to url: yourdomain/admin/login. and then, go to setting then click Website theme :) select :)

Hi takari_L , 

it's kinda slow. i compare/tested the fluxcp and cora,

the cora is kinda slow loading. but it's great! :D just improve the loading and it will be awesome! :D

After comparing using webtest. I can confirm that cora is a bit slow compare to fluxcp. There's a 1.7 seconds difference on rendering time both using default theme. But I believe reducing the number of request and optimizing the images size, & proper caching + gzip can improve cora loading speed. :)

Takari, maybe you can help me on my problem with Donate via paypal. My sandbox account works perfectly but the credit is not added in my account. Did I missed something here?

Thank you for all the feedback!  :D

For all those concerned regarding the speed of CORA, I know that it's not the fastest ragnarok cp in the world as of the moment but as we all know it's still in beta phase.

I can't promise you that it will be faster or even just as fast as flux once we reach a stable state, but I assure you that optimization is already a part of our team's plans for future improvements.

And you can bet that we'll do the best we can to speed it up as much as possible. For now, I ask you all once again for your patience (that you have generously provided so far) while we are still slowly carving

our way to a stable version  ;)

Takari, maybe you can help me on my problem with Donate via paypal. My sandbox account works perfectly but the credit is not added in my account. Did I missed something here?

Before anything else, I'd like to apologize for the lack of documentary on how to operate and manage all the features. Now for your question, did you set your IPN URL in your paypal sandbox account already?
It should be: base_url/donate/verify .. so if your website is, for example, called ro-web.com your paypal IPN should be http://ro-web.com/donate/verify

Thank you! We deeply appreciate it. I'm considering documenting a developer's guide in the future, but nothing is final yet especially that, again, we are still in beta. The reason for this is because

I plan to rebuild CORA from the ground up once all the pieces are put into place. What I mean is that I'm still currently testing all the features, and all your reactions towards 'em. By the time we finish that

I will totally rebuild the source code of CORA to optimize its size and speed. It will probably maintain the ability to use the current themes that we have now, but I'd rather provide you guys the best learning materials

than to compromise. But I'd like to emphasize again that nothing is final yet, I'm considering the idea but I can't promise anything especially because I have not presented this idea to my colleagues yet :)

@Takari thanks for your response. I added IPN but still after check out credit is not added in my cora account. If ever I use live payment all I need is paypal merchant ID? for example [email protected] then what will happen on the /donate/verify? where should I configure that?

@Takari thanks for your response. I added IPN but still after check out credit is not added in my cora account. If ever I use live payment all I need is paypal merchant ID? for example [email protected] then what will happen on the /donate/verify? where should I configure that?

The IPN URL stays the same.

Your merchant ID can be found in your paypal account:

Profile -> My Business Info

May I ask how you're testing the donation? It's very weird that it's working fine for me .. What I do is that I have 2 sandbox accounts in paypal. One is my donation account and the other is the donor account.

1st - I go to currency->settings in CORA admin panel and provide all the information needed there (Merchant ID, Organization Name, Currency, enabled donation, enabled sandbox mode)

2nd - I login to my non-admin account and go to donation page in which I will be given options on how much I would want to donate. I choose one and I will redirected to paypal.

3rd - I donate with my donor account and "Return to facilitator's homepage".

4th - I check my account and I now have 50 credits (5USD = 50 credits for me)

EDIT

I'm thinking of making a video demonstration soon so you can all see how to manage each modules. I'm also planning to add new content in the website's guides to help you use CORA to its full potential :)

Edited by takari_L

The IPN URL stays the same.

Your merchant ID can be found in your paypal account:

Profile -> My Business Info

May I ask how you're testing the donation? It's very weird that it's working fine for me .. What I do is that I have 2 sandbox accounts in paypal. One is my donation account and the other is the donor account.

1st - I go to currency->settings in CORA admin panel and provide all the information needed there (Merchant ID, Organization Name, Currency, enabled donation, enabled sandbox mode)

2nd - I login to my non-admin account and go to donation page in which I will be given options on how much I would want to donate. I choose one and I will redirected to paypal.

3rd - I donate with my donor account and "Return to facilitator's homepage".

4th - I check my account and I now have 50 credits (5USD = 50 credits for me)

EDIT

I'm thinking of making a video demonstration soon so you can all see how to manage each modules. I'm also planning to add new content in the website's guides to help you use CORA to its full potential :)

I did the same I have two accounts in my sandbox on this link https://developer.paypal.com/webapps/developer/applications/accounts

I'm doing my testing on this link http://cora.rps.ragnarok.gs/index.php