UPDATE

CORA™ v0.9.4.2 BETA [Download]

• ​Added a `memory_limit` index in  settings.php to increase/decrease memory allocation.
  • Fixed some database and missing variable errors for eAthena users.
  • Fixed the query in generate_profiles.sql.
  • Potential Fix for the memory leak problem in logs module.
  • Fixed missing images in cash shop checkout page.
  • Fixed item weight in item database search.
  • Fixed checkout spam, which will drain players' credits/vpoints, by disabling the pay button after submitting the form.
  • Fixed ranking widget where a display glitch occurs when selecting the "Display Guild Only" option.
  • Fixed the error in registration/account update where the birthday doesn't apply to the login table.
  • Fixed registration/account update page where users can directly input birthday.
  • Fixed an issue where admin is required to login w/ regular account to update other accounts.
  • Added an option in account settings to allow/disallow username change.
  • Added an option in account settings to allow/disallow birthday change.
  • Added an option in account settings to custom username/password format error message.
  • Added an option in general settings for "Construction Mode" to redirect users (Excluding admin) to a "Under Construction" page when enabled.
  • Added support for item_db_re and item_db2.
  • UPDATE: Admin can now change a player's username and password regardless of the settings.
  • UPDATE: Admin can now change a player's credits and vpoints.
  • Started to implement responsive design for dashboard for mobile content management (not yet finished/ongoing).

Now for a special message,
First and foremost, thank you all for your patience and contribution. CORA couldn't have gone this far without all the support it's been getting.

I just want to say that right now I am facing some personal problems that's been affecting my work time, and thus delaying the releases. What I'm getting at is that

the next few revisions might take some time compared to the earlier ones due to this problem of mine. I have no intention of abandoning the project at all, so please

bear with me on this  :( .. I promise even greater stuffs coming in the future to make sure cora will be worth your time  :)

PS

I've been getting a lot of request for a language support and I'm sorry I couldn't squeeze it in v0.9.4.2 but I'm now working hard to include it in the next revision.

I have also received a lot of offers from different people for different languages for the translations, and I just want to say thank you so much to all that offered!

By the time I will finish the language support feature I will then message each of you one by one as to how we can start making translations. Once again, thank you!

PSS

I know I've already mentioned it in the logs but just to get this out of the way, I know I've posted something about "Mobile Content Management" right before the release of

v0.9.4.2 but I really didn't mean it would be finished and included in that revision. I have started it, but is no where near finished. I simply wanted to introduce the idea to you

guys and perhaps get some feedback (Whether or not you guys like it or if you think it's (un)necessary, etc.).

There are also other minor changes that I was not able to include in 0.9.4.2 due to time constraints. What I don't know is whether I will merge those with 0.9.5, since I don't have much queued for that revision (although 0.9.5 contains major additions), or release it as 0.9.4.3 before 0.9.5. Either way, you can expect those good changes soon (like ajax support for registration / json representation for news & updates [for patcher/w.e.])

Oh and by the way, before I start with 0.9.4.3/0.9.5 I'm gonna be improving the guides in the website as well as provide demo videos/guide videos for all those who requested for it :P

Edited by takari_L

You're most welcome! Thank you for trying our CORA! Stay tuned for more future updates  :no1:

Suggestion: maybe have an option for us to have RSS fed announcements, events, etc. to the home page? Like, have an option where we decide if we want RSS fed news or not. xD

You're most welcome! Thank you for trying our CORA! Stay tuned for more future updates  :no1:

Suggestion: maybe have an option for us to have RSS fed announcements, events, etc. to the home page? Like, have an option where we decide if we want RSS fed news or not. xD

I'll do what I can to include this in either v0.9.4.3/v0.9.5. Thanks for the suggestion @Mister-e  :thx:

I'll do what I can to include this in either v0.9.4.3/v0.9.5. Thanks for the suggestion @Mister-e  :thx:

Also, for a theme that contains 2 side bars, maybe have it if they don't enable the left sidebar, the body gets stretched to the left to fill the space. Vice versa. 

Also, for a theme that contains 2 side bars, maybe have it if they don't enable the left sidebar, the body gets stretched to the left to fill the space. Vice versa. 

That's a great idea! I'll make sure to work on that. Thanks!  :heh:

Hey everyone! I'm about to work on 0.9.4.3 which will include most of the suggestions so far. But as for 0.9.5 and 0.9.6 I don't have much queued (but still includes awesome stuff). If any of you have suggestions or requests feel free to post them here, thanks!  :D

EDIT

I'm also renovating our website, which is almost done by the way. The renovation will include new guides from step one installation to troubleshooting common problems. After 0.9.4.3 I will also upload video guides and demonstrations for those who'd rather follow videos than text guides :P

Edited by takari_L

Hi!
Features about the control panel's good and outstanding, but it seems i always encountered an error while installing it.
I followed the guide you made but still having an error on it.
Can you provide us a detail instruction on installing it?

Still newbie to this awesome control panel, hope you understand.

Hi!

Features about the control panel's good and outstanding, but it seems i always encountered an error while installing it.

Certainly! I'm sorry about the poorly constructed guides in our website  :unsure:  .. I'm already renovating our website and with it comes an entirely new and much more newbie-friendly guides!  :D

Hi!

Certainly! I'm sorry about the poorly constructed guides in our website  :unsure:  .. I'm already renovating our website and with it comes an entirely new and much more newbie-friendly guides!  :D

Thanks for replying to my problem.

Well i guess i have to wait until everything is all set.

Hi!

Thanks for replying to my problem.

Well i guess i have to wait until everything is all set.

No problem!

And if you need assitance now you can message me on our facebook page  :no1:

We will be conducting a website maintenance today to improve the guidelines. Some contents may not be available until maintenance is done. Gonna update on this later  ^_^

All new guides except for Updating CORA are now available in the website. I did the best I can to make it as newbie-friendly as possible. I'll be adding guides on how to fully utilize all of CORA's modules soon too. As for now, I will continue the development for v0.9.4.3 .. Thank you for your patience everyone!

Edited by takari_L

For anyone looking for a demo, our good friends from RagnaHosting has provided us one for free: CORA DEMO

Thanks RagnaHosting!

Now to discuss future updates about CORA. Please give me time to work on the next revision since I have decided to merge the 0.9.4.3 with 0.9.5 meaning this will be another big revision.

I also would like to inform all of you that 0.9.5 will probably be the last revision I will be releasing for a while.

"WHAAAAAAAAT?! ARE YOU STOPPING THE PROJECT?!" -- Not at all  :P  .. You see, in 0.9.5, I'm looking to fix every known bug that has been reported so far and add ONLY what is necessary

and useful to make sure that you will all still be good to go until 0.9.6 arrives! Yep, there will be a 0.9.6 .. The only problem is that it will probably take me 1.5 - 2 months (or more) to finish it because I'm going back

to the drawing board and start rebuilding it from scratch. Why? Because I plan to use newer technologies for CORA to make it faster and even more awesome! So what will be included in 0.9.6? Well, that's a secret for now

but you can expect great things from it :P

EDIT

Oh and if you guys have anything you want to see in 0.9.6 just post it here and we'll see what we can do :P

Edited by takari_L

For anyone looking for a demo, our good friends from RagnaHosting has provided us one for free: CORA DEMO

Thanks RagnaHosting!

Now to discuss future updates about CORA. Please give me time to work on the next revision since I have decided to merge the 0.9.4.3 with 0.9.5 meaning this will be another big revision.

I also would like to inform all of you that 0.9.5 will probably be the last revision I will be releasing for a while.

"WHAAAAAAAAT?! ARE YOU STOPPING THE PROJECT?!" -- Not at all  :P  .. You see, in 0.9.5, I'm looking to fix every known bug that has been reported so far and add ONLY what is necessary

and useful to make sure that you will all still be good to go until 0.9.6 arrives! Yep, there will be a 0.9.6 .. The only problem is that it will probably take me 1.5 - 2 months (or more) to finish it because I'm going back

to the drawing board and start rebuilding it from scratch. Why? Because I plan to use newer technologies for CORA to make it faster and even more awesome! So what will be included in 0.9.6? Well, that's a secret for now

EDIT

Oh and if you guys have anything you want to see in 0.9.6 just post it here and we'll see what we can do :P

Thanks man, i'll let you know if i found a bug/error.

keep it up :D cheers

Thanks RagnaHosting!

EDIT

Thanks man, i'll let you know if i found a bug/error.

keep it up :D cheers

Thank you! I make sure not to disappoint everyone with the upcoming revision, and especially the one after that (0.9.6) :P

Hello I have a small problem, every time I make a Page or a Post it makes 2 duplicates.

Hi! Thank you for your report. This is the first time I've heard of such report so I might have to do further investigation.

Does the duplication happen each time you create a new post or page? And what happens if you delete the duplicate?

When you delete the duplicate, both of them get's deleted.

I can show you Screen Shoots when I get home from work

And it happens every time, was trying to fix it for 2 hours last night. 

Hmm if it deletes both original and duplicate then it must have the same ID, meaning the problem resides in the display.

But anyway, yes please, screenshots would be helpful :)

EDIT

Mobile responsiveness <3 Having this will definitely be better on your behalf 'cause other CPs currently don't support it :)

Hmm if it deletes both original and duplicate then it must have the same ID, meaning the problem resides in the display.

Alright, so I go to the Posts board and create new Post

Untitled_zpsnm2c4v1j.png

After that done I click cancel to go back to selection screen.

Untitled1_zpsqlpbllai.png

And it creates 2 posts at the same time, even identical creation times.

Untitled2_zpskghqhefa.png

Edited by matriks4

EDIT

Mobile responsiveness <3 Having this will definitely be better on your behalf 'cause other CPs currently don't support it :)

You know it Myst! The app itself is responsive but no themes are optimized for mobile viewing yet. However! I do promise to release another theme with mobile view for 0.9.5 ^_^

Alright, so I go to the Posts board and create new Post

Untitled_zpsnm2c4v1j.png

After that done I click cancel to go back to selection screen.

Untitled1_zpsqlpbllai.png

And it creates 2 posts at the same time, even identical creation times.

Untitled2_zpskghqhefa.png

I've received your Skype request and I look forward to investigating this issue more thoroughly with you! Thank you for the screenshots and for reporting this issue. We'll get this sorted out for you as soon as possible :)

Sir Taka,

can you add " Number of Online Players " ?
and Also a Widget with Slide Show of Advertisement or the Donation items when you click it , it redirect you to the donation shop.

Hello! Thank for the awesome Control Panel - CoraCMS!!!
I really love it!

Please help!
I can't put cyrillic symbols in the forms. They are changed in the "????" symbols.
How can I fix it? Thanks in advice!