hi good evening... i am in need of help, the images of the head and body are not showing....
i followed step by step the installation system.... it is necessary to put a grf containing the files of the sprites?

WUIbbeY.png?1

Yes, the GRF is necessary since ROChargen extracts the sprites from it  :ok: 

Please refer to this guide: ROChargen Setup

OK..,

i put the grf with the sprites and palletes ... but still doesn't appear.... uploaded the grf in client folder, setthe DATA.INI file and still nothing =

The ROChargen was probably not setup properly then :( ..

I know the configuration is little messy right now, I'm sorry for that. Not to worry though, I am working on

another revision that includes an entirely new setup (way easier). This should be up in a couple of days.

I would also be updating the instructions in the site then. For now though, I'll send you a PM so I may assist

you personally :)

EDIT

PM sent so this thread won't look like a support section  :heh:

Edited by takari_L

Still waiting for the MD5 :)

hello klutz! Thank you for the unending interest and patience  :heh: 

I'm about 60% done for the upcoming revision. I'm sorry if it's going to be delayed as I have decided to take some "holiday rest"

even though the holidays are over lol. Expect it in a couple of days though!  ;)

Thanks for the report! Sorry about this. Will get another fix as soon as possible. I will probably upload it as an additional to 0.9.3 just to make it lighter.

Thank you for the suggestions as well! Logs are already queued to be included in the next revision,

MD5 though will be a good addition to that as well. So, yeah, granted!  :no1:

I will update this thread once I get the additional fix for the 0.9.3 up

Cool Thanks,

Btw what is the IPN for cora? i want to test it out.

First of all, I'm really sorry about this. But before testing the donation, please download this (yet another) fix for v0.9.3

Download by clicking here. Upon testing my self, realizing that I have not tested the donation after a couple of revisions, I have noticed that it may have been overwritten some time during some revision.

And sadly, I was correct. It is not that big of a bug though (in fact, just one single line is missing lol).

After downloading the fix, the IPN should be: base_url/donate/verify e.g. http://myroname.com/donate/verify

A PHP Error was encountered

Severity: Warning

Filename: controllers/donate.php

Line Number: 93

about the Donation Verify.

Also seems the cashshop doesn't work, i gave my account 100 credit, but i can't buy any item from it says: "There seems to be some missing or invalid data.".

Could you check it out?

Thanks for the report! Sorry about this. Will get another fix as soon as possible. I will probably upload it as an additional to 0.9.3 just to make it lighter.

Thank you for the suggestions as well! Logs are already queued to be included in the next revision,

MD5 though will be a good addition to that as well. So, yeah, granted!  :no1:

I will update this thread once I get the additional fix for the 0.9.3 up

Cool Thanks,

Btw what is the IPN for cora? i want to test it out.

First of all, I'm really sorry about this. But before testing the donation, please download this (yet another) fix for v0.9.3

Download by clicking here. Upon testing my self, realizing that I have not tested the donation after a couple of revisions, I have noticed that it may have been overwritten some time during some revision.

And sadly, I was correct. It is not that big of a bug though (in fact, just one single line is missing lol).

After downloading the fix, the IPN should be: base_url/donate/verify e.g. http://myroname.com/donate/verify

Filename: controllers/donate.php

Line Number: 93

about the Donation Verify.

Also seems the cashshop doesn't work, i gave my account 100 credit, but i can't buy any item from it says: "There seems to be some missing or invalid data.".

Could you check it out?

I'll take a look at this. And get to you as soon as I can.

I'm currently preoccupied with my own server which is why the updates have been delaying. The next revision is about 90%, but I guess I can squeeze this one in so it'll be fixed asap.

if i try login a user... get this error...

A Database Error Occurred

Error Number: 1054

Unknown column 'level' in 'field list'

SELECT `login`.`account_id`, `userid`, `sex`, `email`, `level` AS group_id, `state`, `unban_time`, `profile_id`, `fname`, `lname`, `birthday`, `donate_points`, `vote_points` FROM (`login`) JOIN `tcp_profile` ON `tcp_profile`.`account_id` = `login`.`account_id`

Filename: /home/playragnarok/application/models/maccount.php

Line Number: 42

Edited by OverLord

SELECT `login`.`account_id`, `userid`, `sex`, `email`, `level` AS group_id, `state`, `unban_time`, `profile_id`, `fname`, `lname`, `birthday`, `donate_points`, `vote_points` FROM (`login`) JOIN `tcp_profile` ON `tcp_profile`.`account_id` = `login`.`account_id`

login with coraadmin account go to settings and change the Emulator there!

You're probally running hercules or Rathena and it configure to eathena.

login with coraadmin account go to settings and change the Emulator there!

You're probally running hercules or Rathena and it configure to eathena.

thx!!!

Hello everyone. I'm sorry for not uploading any updates lately. The reason for this, aside from my own troubles, is that revision 0.9.4 contains a good amount of changes/additions which I hope you will all like.

For everyone asking about the MD5 it is included in the said revision along with a new "Password Reset" feature since an encrypted password cannot be "Recovered". I'm still about 90% done, I honestly have not been able

to get back to work for a while, so again I'm sorry. Hopefully, I'll be able to finally finish this in the next 24 hours.

Thank you all for your patience, I will post an update once the updated is available.

Hello everyone. I'm sorry for not uploading any updates lately. The reason for this, aside from my own troubles, is that revision 0.9.4 contains a good amount of changes/additions which I hope you will all like.

For everyone asking about the MD5 it is included in the said revision along with a new "Password Reset" feature since an encrypted password cannot be "Recovered". I'm still about 90% done, I honestly have not been able

to get back to work for a while, so again I'm sorry. Hopefully, I'll be able to finally finish this in the next 24 hours.

Thank you all for your patience, I will post an update once the updated is available.

Thanks mate. we will wait on that part. :D 

gonna use it. once it's done/finish. :D

we will keep waiting :)

thanks for everything

Thank you! Your patience is truly appreciated!

Just to update: Development of revision 0.9.4 is hopefully finished. I'm gonna have a few colleagues test it first. If everything runs smooth, I'll start uploading the revision.

Before that though, may I ask again what problems both of you are encountering? Because I have tested the V4P and Shop locally, and did so successfully (I have yet to test the donation since I can't test it locally).

I want to atleast get it fixed (if it actually needs any) for you guys as soon as possible. Try to be as detailed as you can, for example:

@Klutz: Does the cash shop result to the same error for every item? Does it result to the same error for every transaction type (Cart, Buy Now, Gift)?

@Shatotech: What is it that you need assistance with the V4P?

Kindly fill me in with those infos and I'll sort you guys out :)

Edited by takari_L

thanks for everything

Just to update: Development of revision 0.9.4 is hopefully finished. I'm gonna have a few colleagues test it first. If everything runs smooth, I'll start uploading the revision.

Before that though, may I ask again what problems both of you are encountering? Because I have tested the V4P and Shop locally, and did so successfully (I have yet to test the donation since I can't test it locally).

I want to atleast get it fixed (if it actually needs any) for you guys as soon as possible. Try to be as detailed as you can, for example:

@Klutz: Does the cash shop result to the same error for every item? Does it result to the same error for every transaction type (Cart, Buy Now, Gift)?

Seems like it happens on all of them

thanks for everything

V4p working fine :D

thanks i'm waiting on revision 0.9.4 :D thanks

Message: escapeshellarg() has been disabled for security reasons

Filename: libraries/Upload.php

Line Number: 1066

Message: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/*****/system/core/Exceptions.php:185)

Filename: libraries/Session.php

Line Number: 675

Message: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/*****/system/core/Exceptions.php:185)

Filename: helpers/url_helper.php

Line Number: 540

Tried to upload avatar But it did upload it!

Edited by Klutz

Thank you for the report Klutz! I'm already uploading revision 0.9.4 though, so avatar is gonna have to wait until 0.9.5

I was already aware of this error, but unfortunately the cause does not seem to be from CORA, but rather, from the web host.

I was going to make a work-around for it, but I completely forgot to include it in this time. Sorry ~_~

Edited by takari_L

Thank you for the report Klutz! I'm already uploading revision 0.9.4 though, so avatar is gonna have to wait until 0.9.5

I was already aware of this error, but unfortunately the cause does not seem to be from CORA, but rather, from the web host.

I was going to make a work-around for it, but I completely forgot to include it in this time. Sorry ~_~

can't wait on revision 0.9.4 :D thanks man.

It's ok!

You're doing more then great job!

Have release date for 0.9.4 ?

Yes! I'm happy to inform you that CORA™ v0.9.4 is now out! Please check the guides as there are changes in the installation process (Installation made easy)

UPDATE

CORA™ v0.9.4 BETA [Download]

[*]All configuration details are moved to one single file.

[*]Fixed incompatibility for PHP 5.6+ users.

[*]Fixed corrupted guild emblem display.

[*]Fixed layouting problems for three-columned themes.

[*]Fixed random page reloads in widget management.

[*]Fixed force-login requirement when creating/update posts/pages.

[*]Fixed missing pages when adding inline widgets.

[*]Changed icon for `account tab` in the account page and account widget.

[*]Changed behavior of vote button to disable on click and open target in new tab.

[*]Added ragnarok smileys for posts and pages.

[*]Added timezone settings in the configuration file.

[*]Added `search by last IP` option in user management.

[*]Added character management sub-module located in user management.

[*]Added IP Ban management sub-module located in user management.

[*]Added `Logs` module that includes the following:

[*]In-game logs: login, atcommand, chat, pick, zeny, mvp.

[*]Web logs: login, account update, ban, vote, donate, shop.

[*]Added `Use md5` option in account settings.

[*]Added password reset for md5 users.

[*]Added TOS page selection option in general settings.

[*]Added admin display name option in admin settings.

[*]Added custom index.php option for home page selection in general settings.

NOTE

You may download the zip file from our website right now, but if you'd rather wait for it on github, I'll be creating a repository later.

Also, a new and free theme named Jungle has been added in this revision:

jungle_screen.png

Edited by takari_L