@Takari thanks for your response. I added IPN but still after check out credit is not added in my cora account. If ever I use live payment all I need is paypal merchant ID? for example [email protected] then what will happen on the /donate/verify? where should I configure that?

The IPN URL stays the same.

Your merchant ID can be found in your paypal account:

Profile -> My Business Info

May I ask how you're testing the donation? It's very weird that it's working fine for me .. What I do is that I have 2 sandbox accounts in paypal. One is my donation account and the other is the donor account.

1st - I go to currency->settings in CORA admin panel and provide all the information needed there (Merchant ID, Organization Name, Currency, enabled donation, enabled sandbox mode)

2nd - I login to my non-admin account and go to donation page in which I will be given options on how much I would want to donate. I choose one and I will redirected to paypal.

3rd - I donate with my donor account and "Return to facilitator's homepage".

4th - I check my account and I now have 50 credits (5USD = 50 credits for me)

EDIT

I'm thinking of making a video demonstration soon so you can all see how to manage each modules. I'm also planning to add new content in the website's guides to help you use CORA to its full potential :)

I did the same I have two accounts in my sandbox on this link https://developer.paypal.com/webapps/developer/applications/accounts

I'm doing my testing on this link http://cora.rps.ragnarok.gs/index.php

Do you have a skype account? I will personally help you there if you want :)

Oops. Sorry for the double post. Didn't mean it lol.

Edited by takari_L

@Takari thanks for your response. I added IPN but still after check out credit is not added in my cora account. If ever I use live payment all I need is paypal merchant ID? for example [email protected] then what will happen on the /donate/verify? where should I configure that?

May I ask how you're testing the donation? It's very weird that it's working fine for me .. What I do is that I have 2 sandbox accounts in paypal. One is my donation account and the other is the donor account.

1st - I go to currency->settings in CORA admin panel and provide all the information needed there (Merchant ID, Organization Name, Currency, enabled donation, enabled sandbox mode)

2nd - I login to my non-admin account and go to donation page in which I will be given options on how much I would want to donate. I choose one and I will redirected to paypal.

EDIT

I'm thinking of making a video demonstration soon so you can all see how to manage each modules. I'm also planning to add new content in the website's guides to help you use CORA to its full potential :)

I did the same I have two accounts in my sandbox on this link https://developer.paypal.com/webapps/developer/applications/accounts

Man thank you so much for helping me out :) Now donation is 100% working using Cora. 

@All try this out guys :) 

EDIT

Man thank you so much for helping me out :) Now donation is 100% working using Cora. 

@All try this out guys :)

No problem. Thank you as well!

Thank you for all the feedback!  :D

For all those concerned regarding the speed of CORA, I know that it's not the fastest ragnarok cp in the world as of the moment but as we all know it's still in beta phase.

I can't promise you that it will be faster or even just as fast as flux once we reach a stable state, but I assure you that optimization is already a part of our team's plans for future improvements.

And you can bet that we'll do the best we can to speed it up as much as possible. For now, I ask you all once again for your patience (that you have generously provided so far) while we are still slowly carving

our way to a stable version  ;)

Takari, maybe you can help me on my problem with Donate via paypal. My sandbox account works perfectly but the credit is not added in my account. Did I missed something here?

Before anything else, I'd like to apologize for the lack of documentary on how to operate and manage all the features. Now for your question, did you set your IPN URL in your paypal sandbox account already?

It should be: base_url/donate/verify .. so if your website is, for example, called ro-web.com your paypal IPN should be http://ro-web.com/donate/verify

>

Hello takari_L!! Grats to Good Work! I use your CP in my server ;)

Please, you have "How to make template guide" ?

Thank you! We deeply appreciate it. I'm considering documenting a developer's guide in the future, but nothing is final yet especially that, again, we are still in beta. The reason for this is because

I plan to rebuild CORA from the ground up once all the pieces are put into place. What I mean is that I'm still currently testing all the features, and all your reactions towards 'em. By the time we finish that

I will totally rebuild the source code of CORA to optimize its size and speed. It will probably maintain the ability to use the current themes that we have now, but I'd rather provide you guys the best learning materials

than to compromise. But I'd like to emphasize again that nothing is final yet, I'm considering the idea but I can't promise anything especially because I have not presented this idea to my colleagues yet :)

Thank you very much mate, :)

I'll update you if i found bug or error. thanks.

For all those concerned regarding the speed of CORA, I know that it's not the fastest ragnarok cp in the world as of the moment but as we all know it's still in beta phase.

I can't promise you that it will be faster or even just as fast as flux once we reach a stable state, but I assure you that optimization is already a part of our team's plans for future improvements.

And you can bet that we'll do the best we can to speed it up as much as possible. For now, I ask you all once again for your patience (that you have generously provided so far) while we are still slowly carving

Takari, maybe you can help me on my problem with Donate via paypal. My sandbox account works perfectly but the credit is not added in my account. Did I missed something here?

Before anything else, I'd like to apologize for the lack of documentary on how to operate and manage all the features. Now for your question, did you set your IPN URL in your paypal sandbox account already?

It should be: base_url/donate/verify .. so if your website is, for example, called ro-web.com your paypal IPN should be http://ro-web.com/donate/verify

&gt

;

Please, you have "How to make template guide" ?

lockquote>

Thank you! We deeply appreciate it. I'm considering documenting a developer's guide in the future, but nothing is final yet especially that, again, we are still in beta. The reason for this is because

I plan to rebuild CORA from the ground up once all the pieces are put into place. What I mean is that I'm still currently testing all the features, and all your reactions towards 'em. By the time we finish that

I will totally rebuild the source code of CORA to optimize its size and speed. It will probably maintain the ability to use the current themes that we have now, but I'd rather provide you guys the best learning materials

than to compromise. But I'd like to emphasize again that nothing is final yet, I'm considering the idea but I can't promise anything especially because I have not presented this idea to my colleagues yet :)

Alright. Thank you so much ^^

>

Please, you have "How to make template guide&q

uot; ?

Thank you so much! ^^

http://www.playrok.com/

My MAP Server Online, Register 100%, I can play the game without any problems. But the Status says the MapServer this Offline ... which is not consistent!

How i fix map server status?

Could be great if you could explain to me how did you add the "Info" under post at Home page.

if you prefer to talk via skype/hangouts just let me know.

>

uot; ?

Thank you so much! ^^

any guide how to setup the vote system ? and how it work ? thanks man!

>

uot; ?

Thank you so much! ^^

I'm currently working on 0.9.4.1 and 0.9.4.2 afterwards. in between I'll try to add more guides in the website regarding on how to use certain features ^^

>

uot; ?

Thank you so much! ^^

I'm currently working on 0.9.4.1 and 0.9.4.2 afterwards. in between I'll try to add more guides in the website regarding on how to use certain features ^^

That's great! looking forward on that version, :D thanks

It's okay  :P .. don't worry though we are very open to the idea of add-ons and customization once a stable version is ready ^^

Just to update, cora v0.9.4.1 is now 100% done but is yet to be released together with v0.9.4.2. In other words, I'm merging the two revisions to avoid very frequent releases and so we can have a fair amount of time to try out the revision and find bugs before I start development for 0.9.5 rather than having released 0.9.4.1 and 0.9.4.2 separately then allocate individual test time for each which might waste a lot of time. With this, again, I ask and thank you for your patience.

cora v0.9.4.2 should be done in a couple of days ani_no1.gif

WOW SO COOL , Very nice . i love it. Hope to continue improvements in near future. SLOW* CLAP*

thank you! improvements will continue, you can count on that :)

CORA v0.9.4.2 is now 30% finished and is expected to be released this coming sunday!  :no1:
Some changes you can expect:

• [*]Support for item_db2, item_db_re, mob_db2, etc. [*]Improved error presentation for registration/account update. [*]Minor bug fixes and updates on existing modules. [*]
AND MORE!!

A detailed changelog will be posted along the update. For the meantime, how do you guys feel about mobile content management? Useful for those admins on the go, If I may so myself  :gawi:
mobile_mgt.jpg

Edited by takari_L

Hello takari_L,

I'm interested on making a translation to Spanish (Spain locale, but it's also usable for pretty much all Latin American people) for your CMS. I'm not a professional translator in any way but the results on the translations I make are usually good enough to get the work done.

What I don't know is if you'd want it to be ready as soon as possible or make it wait until you get the version 1.0 ready to go. I'll be available for starting to make it in around a week, if nobody else wants to and I don't forget about that (which I unfortunately do more frequently than I want).

Thank you for your attention!

I'm waiting every day on any improvements of this CP. Nice updates you have there. More power!

Thanks bro! Sorry for making you wait all the time  :heh:

Woooooooo I vote for new skinning :>! I can see a lot of themes coming out using Cora :P

For sure! we are working on some themes now as we speak. Although they won't be released until 0.9.5(Which will include a new module in admin panel for easy theme installation!). Really great to hear from you sir! Thanks!  :D

Hello takari_L,

I'm interested on making a translation to Spanish (Spain locale, but it's also usable for pretty much all Latin American people) for your CMS. I'm not a professional translator in any way but the results on the translations I make are usually good enough to get the work done.

What I don't know is if you'd want it to be ready as soon as possible or make it wait until you get the version 1.0 ready to go. I'll be available for starting to make it in around a week, if nobody else wants to and I don't forget about that (which I unfortunately do more frequently than I want).

Thank you for your attention!

Sure thing ^^ .. Translation support is supposed to start by 0.9.5 but if I have spare time I'll try to squeeze it in 0.9.4.2 since a lot of people are really asking for it. Thank you for your offer!  :thx: