Custom Headgear Question

Question

Hello,

I just add alots of custom headgear

about 400++ items, in 3 phase,

first i add 200,

second about 130++,

and third about 70++

when i test it, i've got several problem.

1. both of first and second phase, i already have all the sprite in my grf, so i just had edit the lua file's and the item_db2.conf, when i test it, alot of item doesnt show up, like this

error-10.jpg

2. in third phase, i add new sprite and yes, i add more line on my lua file's and item_db2, several item should be on middle and lower position, so i add the Loc to 1, like in the code below

{    Id: 20564    AegisName: "zorosword"    Name: "zorosword"    Type: 5    Buy: 5    Sell: 0    Weight: 10    Def: 1    Loc: 1    EquipLv: 1    Refine: false    View: 1956},

sadly i can't put on my character equipment, like the character got restriction, but i dont put any on code. its says like this

error-11.jpg

but if i edit the Loc back from 1 to 256, it can be use as equip

error-12.jpg

its weird, because in the first and second phase, i have alot of middle and lower headgear usable

like this exampe:

{    Id: 20229    AegisName: "Board"    Name: "Board"    Type: 5    Buy: 5    Sell: 0    Weight: 10    Def: 1    Loc: 1    EquipLv: 1    Refine: false    View: 1623    Script: <" bonus2 bSubRace,RC_Boss,5; ">},

btw,

i used 2013-12-23 client

and without any error on my mapserver console

thankyou for answering.

Edited by adani_jmc

4 answers to this question

Hello,

I just add alots of custom headgear

about 400++ items, in 3 phase,

first i add 200,

second about 130++,

and third about 70++

when i test it, i've got several problem.

1. both of first and second phase, i already have all the sprite in my grf, so i just had edit the lua file's and the item_db2.conf, when i test it, alot of item doesnt show up, like this

error-10.jpg

Hello.

I think, you need to check your accesoryid.lub and accname.lub. Remember, that View in item_db2.conf and ClassNum in itemInfo.lua must have the same number.

Hello.

I think, you need to check your accesoryid.lub and accname.lub. Remember, that View in item_db2.conf and ClassNum in itemInfo.lua must have the same number.

well, i've double-checked it, no different with the viewID in the accesorryid, item_db or in the iteminfo.lua

Hello.

well, i've double-checked it, no different with the viewID in the accesorryid, item_db or in the iteminfo.lua

Was your client diffed with "Increase ViewID"??

Hello.

Was your client diffed with "Increase ViewID"??

Yes sir, 25000 ID,

and i think its still not the problem

i give an example

view id = 1800 --> appear

view id = 1801 --> wont appear

view id = 1802 --> appear

view id = 1803 --> appear

view id = 1804 --> wont appear

view id = 1805 --> appear

and some headgear cant be place in other position, i've tried, they only can be use with Loc: 256 code :(