Dastgir

Plugin Collections

@@BertongPutek

Fixed.

now security maxtry resets every time you put correct number.

Thank you! I am now waiting you update the security forgot password. :)
well, give me a reason why adding forget password will be good idea(concerning that it's security plugin), if I find it correct, I will add it.

Since I find this security shouldn't have any forget password type of thing...

@@BertongPutek

Fixed.

now security maxtry resets every time you put correct number.

Thank you! I am now waiting you update the security forgot password. :)
well, give me a reason why adding forget password will be good idea(concerning that it's security plugin), if I find it correct, I will add it.

Since I find this security shouldn't have any forget password type of thing...

You're correct, Dastgir. From a security aspect, it would be completely silly to add a forgotten password. It would make it much easier for a "hacker" to recover his 'lost password'.

Especially since if a hacker is already on his account, he more than likely has access to all accounts considering most people use universal passwords. I do not recommend adding a forgotten password to your plugin.

Thank you for notice us Dastgir!

What if the players forgot the password? Is there other way to delete the old password using commands?

Ask admins/gms, and gm can be able to see it in char_reg_num_db

I could make an option to show it in gm menu too.

I already asked this before.

Edited by BertongPutek

Hi @@Dastgir, I am having an error with the latest repo on security plugin. Please see attached 

2n15h1s.jpg

Which msvc is that?

Might be problem with msvc configuration, if you are using latest repo.

I'm using VS2012 (Hercules-11 on compile). Yes I'm using the latest repo with no modifications..

Wiki has been updated, and replied to your issue.

that would fix your problem...

Hmm...
I picked the plugin rentitem2, I found pretty cool the idea of do not know 'cause there was this in the emulator, but focusing on the subject of Puglin, this Puglin came full of files to add in the emulator and says you have to compile the Puglin. I use the emulator on Linux and do not know how to compile the Puglin. You're not just compile the emulator normally?
Edited by Pedroooo

My "src/plugins/Makefile.in" it is like this:

COMMON_H = ../common/HPMi.h ../common/cbasetypes.hPLUGINS = sample db2sql@SET_MAKE@CC = @CC@export CC#####################################################################.PHONY : all $(PLUGINS) sample db2sql clean helpall: $(PLUGINS)sample: sample@DLLEXT@db2sql: db2sql@DLLEXT@clean:	@echo "	CLEAN	plugins"	@rm -rf *.ohelp:	@echo "possible targets are $(PLUGINS:%='%') 'all' 'clean' 'help'"	@echo "'sample'   - sample plugin"	@echo "'help'     - outputs this message"#####################################################################%@DLLEXT@: %.c $(COMMON_H)	@echo "	CC	$<"	@$(CC) @DEFS@ @CFLAGS@ @CPPFLAGS@ @LDFLAGS@ @SOFLAGS@ -o ../../plugins/$@ $<

I suggest to update to new Hercules.. As this won't work with that old Hercules.

I took the contents of the Plugin and manually added the source emulator and it worked. I did wrong? '-'

Edited by Pedroooo

Hi @@Dastgir, I have a suggestion for @market is it possible for the message (when you double click the pub) to appear or become a private message instead of 'dispbottom' type of message? So that a player who tries to enter the pub will instead get a private message from the player and can easily reply to it instead of typing the name of the player :)

Thanks