Dastgir

Plugin Collections

@@Dastgir

i got error on itemmap.c (even though it is success i can't use @itemmap command)

1>------ Build started: Project: itemmap, Configuration: Release Win32 ------
1>  itemmap.c
1>..srcpluginsitemmap.c(194): warning C4996: 'strcmpi': The POSIX name for this item is deprecated. Instead, use the ISO C++ conformant name: _strcmpi. See online help for details.
1>   C:Program Files (x86)Microsoft Visual Studio 10.0VCincludestring.h(245) : see declaration of 'strcmpi'
1>..srcpluginsitemmap.c(196): warning C4996: 'strcmpi': The POSIX name for this item is deprecated. Instead, use the ISO C++ conformant name: _strcmpi. See online help for details.
1>   C:Program Files (x86)Microsoft Visual Studio 10.0VCincludestring.h(245) : see declaration of 'strcmpi'
1>..srcpluginsitemmap.c(203): warning C4996: 'sscanf': This function or variable may be unsafe. Consider using sscanf_s instead. To disable deprecation, use _CRT_SECURE_NO_WARNINGS. See online help for details.
1>   C:Program Files (x86)Microsoft Visual Studio 10.0VCincludestdio.h(325) : see declaration of 'sscanf'
1>..srcpluginsitemmap.c(211): warning C4996: 'sscanf': This function or variable may be unsafe. Consider using sscanf_s instead. To disable deprecation, use _CRT_SECURE_NO_WARNINGS. See online help for details.
1>   C:Program Files (x86)Microsoft Visual Studio 10.0VCincludestdio.h(325) : see declaration of 'sscanf'
1>..srcpluginsitemmap.c(219): warning C4996: 'sscanf': This function or variable may be unsafe. Consider using sscanf_s instead. To disable deprecation, use _CRT_SECURE_NO_WARNINGS. See online help for details.
1> Creating library ..pluginsitemmap.lib and object ..pluginsitemmap.exp
1>  Generating code
1>  Finished generating code
1>  itemmap.vcxproj -> D:DevelopingServersideChaos ROHerculesitemmap..pluginsitemmap.dll
========== Build: 1 succeeded, 0 failed, 0 up-to-date, 0 skipped ==========

Edited by xlaws27

@@Dastgir i got error on itemmap.c (even though it is success i can't use @itemmap command) 1>------ Build started: Project: itemmap, Configuration: Release Win32 ------1>  itemmap.c1>..srcpluginsitemmap.c(194): warning C4996: 'strcmpi': The POSIX name for this item is deprecated. Instead, use the ISO C++ conformant name: _strcmpi. See online help for details.1>   C:Program Files (x86)Microsoft Visual Studio 10.0VCincludestring.h(245) : see declaration of 'strcmpi'1>..srcpluginsitemmap.c(196): warning C4996: 'strcmpi': The POSIX name for this item is deprecated. Instead, use the ISO C++ conformant name: _strcmpi. See online help for details.1>   C:Program Files (x86)Microsoft Visual Studio 10.0VCincludestring.h(245) : see declaration of 'strcmpi'1>..srcpluginsitemmap.c(203): warning C4996: 'sscanf': This function or variable may be unsafe. Consider using sscanf_s instead. To disable deprecation, use _CRT_SECURE_NO_WARNINGS. See online help for details.1>   C:Program Files (x86)Microsoft Visual Studio 10.0VCincludestdio.h(325) : see declaration of 'sscanf'1>..srcpluginsitemmap.c(211): warning C4996: 'sscanf': This function or variable may be unsafe. Consider using sscanf_s instead. To disable deprecation, use _CRT_SECURE_NO_WARNINGS. See online help for details.1>   C:Program Files (x86)Microsoft Visual Studio 10.0VCincludestdio.h(325) : see declaration of 'sscanf'1>..srcpluginsitemmap.c(219): warning C4996: 'sscanf': This function or variable may be unsafe. Consider using sscanf_s instead. To disable deprecation, use _CRT_SECURE_NO_WARNINGS. See online help for details.1>   C:Program Files (x86)Microsoft Visual Studio 10.0VCincludestdio.h(325) : see declaration of 'sscanf'1> Creating library ..pluginsitemmap.lib and object ..pluginsitemmap.exp1>  Generating code1>  Finished generating code1>  itemmap.vcxproj -> D:DevelopingServersideChaos ROHerculesitemmap..pluginsitemmap.dll========== Build: 1 succeeded, 0 failed, 0 up-to-date, 0 skipped ========== 

Thats wrong configuration of plugin, though it's just a warning...

You can do this to avoid these warning for plugin

Right-click project, select "Properties". Click "Build". Switch "Treat warnings as errors" from "All" to "Specific warnings" or "None".

@@Dastgir i got error on itemmap.c (even though it is success i can't use @itemmap command) 1>------ Build started: Project: itemmap, Configuration: Release Win32 ------1>  itemmap.c1>..srcpluginsitemmap.c(194): warning C4996: 'strcmpi': The POSIX name for this item is deprecated. Instead, use the ISO C++ conformant name: _strcmpi. See online help for details.1>   C:Program Files (x86)Microsoft Visual Studio 10.0VCincludestring.h(245) : see declaration of 'strcmpi'1>..srcpluginsitemmap.c(196): warning C4996: 'strcmpi': The POSIX name for this item is deprecated. Instead, use the ISO C++ conformant name: _strcmpi. See online help for details.1>   C:Program Files (x86)Microsoft Visual Studio 10.0VCincludestring.h(245) : see declaration of 'strcmpi'1>..srcpluginsitemmap.c(203): warning C4996: 'sscanf': This function or variable may be unsafe. Consider using sscanf_s instead. To disable deprecation, use _CRT_SECURE_NO_WARNINGS. See online help for details.1>   C:Program Files (x86)Microsoft Visual Studio 10.0VCincludestdio.h(325) : see declaration of 'sscanf'1>..srcpluginsitemmap.c(211): warning C4996: 'sscanf': This function or variable may be unsafe. Consider using sscanf_s instead. To disable deprecation, use _CRT_SECURE_NO_WARNINGS. See online help for details.1>   C:Program Files (x86)Microsoft Visual Studio 10.0VCincludestdio.h(325) : see declaration of 'sscanf'1>..srcpluginsitemmap.c(219): warning C4996: 'sscanf': This function or variable may be unsafe. Consider using sscanf_s instead. To disable deprecation, use _CRT_SECURE_NO_WARNINGS. See online help for details.1>   C:Program Files (x86)Microsoft Visual Studio 10.0VCincludestdio.h(325) : see declaration of 'sscanf'1> Creating library ..pluginsitemmap.lib and object ..pluginsitemmap.exp1>  Generating code1>  Finished generating code1>  itemmap.vcxproj -> D:DevelopingServersideChaos ROHerculesitemmap..pluginsitemmap.dll========== Build: 1 succeeded, 0 failed, 0 up-to-date, 0 skipped ========== 

Thats wrong configuration of plugin, though it's just a warning...

You can do this to avoid these warning for plugin

Right-click project, select "Properties". Click "Build". Switch "Treat warnings as errors" from "All" to "Specific warnings" or "None".

theres no build category on the properties ..

and I just followed the steps according here http://herc.ws/wiki/Building_HPM_Plugin_for_MSVC

it already work the @itemmap command.

but is it okay to leave the warning?

I just forgot to insert something on the plugin.conf well

the  itemmap1 and itemmap2 isn't working.

Edited by xlaws27

I found a bug in costumeitem. The skulls dropped from players on pvp appear as anonymous. The name of the killed player is no longer attached in it, or the charid is messed up, idk.

I'd like to suggest the addition of the @autoattack plugin, I'm having almost the same error as the user in the last post :P

Updated and added, but have not tested it yet.

I found a bug in costumeitem. The skulls dropped from players on pvp appear as anonymous. The name of the killed player is no longer attached in it, or the charid is messed up, idk.

Fixed the bug , thanks for reporting :D

@@Dastgir

the plugin is working almost 100% except by the fact that if you activate it and just change your position (warp, jump, go, etc) it asks for this missing sprite and act:

---------------------------
Error
Cannot find File : sprite\Àΰ£Á·\¸öÅë\¿©\¿ÁÅä¹öÆнºÆ®_¿©.spr
OK   

and that is really weird because I see no reason for the client/code to do so :P

Very Good Job! i hope he will keep this updated! if only i can give 2 or more rep! :)

Hi @dastgir 

The warp hit Delay has a Bug.
if you are in PvP room and u died twice (Normally if you died twice inside PvP mapflag you will be automatically Warp out.) but in this case the attacker will keep on attacking (normal attack not skill) and the kill counter will keep on counting. 

it means even if the player is dead the attacker will keep on attacking and gained points because of the warp hit delay preventing the player to warp. (it loops since normal attack is does not stop.)

Just tried this now,

Extended Vending :

zjfn1x.png

and btw, do you have a whobuy plugin?

You misspelt the name of file...

I do have it, I will upload when back to RO stuff.

all this plugin can not use with newest hercules right?  really hope it will upgraded ..... thanks.

It does work

Hi there @Dastgir 
extended vending system is not working with the latest git.

i got the error

XZ7kenE.png

Hi there @Dastgir 

i got the error

XZ7kenE.png

I had this problem too ..in last hercules :wacko:

Please fixed as soon as possible, thanks!!

Hi there @Dastgir 

i got the error

XZ7kenE.png

Fixed: https://github.com/dastgir/HPM-Plugins/commit/4649e7d4c58463bb8891481afd05d7b1bcbd39b7

Hi there @Dastgir 

i got the error

XZ7kenE.png

Fixed: https://github.com/dastgir/HPM-Plugins/commit/4649e7d4c58463bb8891481afd05d7b1bcbd39b7

Thanks my god Dastgir !!!!

But restock.c still had problem too....see below....

1>------ Build started: Project: restock, Configuration: Release Win32 ------
1>  restock.c
1>..\src\plugins\restock.c(46): error C2143: syntax error : missing ';' before 'type'
1>..\src\plugins\restock.c(48): error C2065: 'index' : undeclared identifier
1>..\src\plugins\restock.c(49): error C2065: 'index' : undeclared identifier
========== Build: 0 succeeded, 1 failed, 7 up-to-date, 0 skipped ==========

:huh:  :huh:  :huh:
Edited by Darkpurple

Hi there @Dastgir 

i got the error

XZ7kenE.png

Thanks my god Dastgir !!!!

But restock.c still had problem too....see below....

1>------ Build started: Project: restock, Configuration: Release Win32 ------
1>  restock.c
1>..\src\plugins\restock.c(46): error C2143: syntax error : missing ';' before 'type'
1>..\src\plugins\restock.c(48): error C2065: 'index' : undeclared identifier
1>..\src\plugins\restock.c(49): error C2065: 'index' : undeclared identifier
========== Build: 0 succeeded, 1 failed, 7 up-to-date, 0 skipped ==========

:huh:  :huh:  :huh:

Fixed