thumb-9bf809c1139407b509eb6fde3370f136-screenhercules013.jpg

File Name: Warp Hit Delay

File Submitter: Dastgir

File Submitted: 12 Jan 2015

File Category: Plugins

It is warp delay plugin

Once you get a hit(not a miss) , you will be attached by a timer of x seconds, only after that you will be able to warp(be it be any wings,warp command,go command, npc or skill)

You can have a battle_config on any of the files in conf/battle/ with

warp_delay_mob: Seconds*1000warp_delay_pet: Seconds*1000warp_delay_homun: Seconds*1000warp_delay_merc: Seconds*1000warp_delay: Seconds*1000  //For Playerswarp_delay_others: Seconds*1000 //(For All Other Hits except mob/pet/homunc/merc)

Building Plugin for Linux: http://herc.ws/wiki/Building_HPM_Plugin_for_gcc

Building Plugin for Windows: http://herc.ws/wiki/Building_HPM_Plugin_for_MSVC

P.S: You need HPMHooking Enabled.

Click here to download this file

Is it possible to make it monster different from player?

Like for example I want to set the time:

10 Sec if Player but 5 seconds only if monster?

Added the option in v1.1

You can have a battle_config on any of the files in conf/battle with "go_warp_delay: Seconds*1000".	5 Battle Configs:	warp_delay	warp_delay_mob	warp_delay_pet	warp_delay_homun	warp_delay_merc	Format same as mentioned above.

Or directly edit plugin

int64 warp_delay = 10000;	//Seconds*1000 (Second) Delay(For Player and Others).int64 warp_delay_mob = 10000;	//Seconds*1000 (Second) Delay(For Monster).int64 warp_delay_pet = 10000;	//Seconds*1000 (Second) Delay(For Pet).int64 warp_delay_homun = 10000;	//Seconds*1000 (Second) Delay(For Homunculus).int64 warp_delay_merc = 10000;	//Seconds*1000 (Second) Delay(For Mercenary).

Added the option in v1.1

You can have a battle_config on any of the files in conf/battle with "go_warp_delay: Seconds*1000".	5 Battle Configs:	warp_delay	warp_delay_mob	warp_delay_pet	warp_delay_homun	warp_delay_merc	Format same as mentioned above.

Or directly edit plugin

int64 warp_delay = 10000;	//Seconds*1000 (Second) Delay(For Player and Others).int64 warp_delay_mob = 10000;	//Seconds*1000 (Second) Delay(For Monster).int64 warp_delay_pet = 10000;	//Seconds*1000 (Second) Delay(For Pet).int64 warp_delay_homun = 10000;	//Seconds*1000 (Second) Delay(For Homunculus).int64 warp_delay_merc = 10000;	//Seconds*1000 (Second) Delay(For Mercenary).

PERFECT

Added the option in v1.1

Or directly edit plugin

PERFECT

Update:

If I will type @die The server will crash

Update:

The server will crash also if you kill monsters.

Two cause of error now are 

-@die

-Killing monsters

I will update the plugin in few hours(~ 3 hours)

Update:

The server will crash also if you kill monsters.

Two cause of error now are 

-@die

-Killing monsters

Fixed the Crash by @die(killing monsters crash was the same reason as of @die, so both are fixed) in v1.1a

sir when i implemented it in my src ..

and make all

always say 

Awaiting maps from map-server.

Run map-server separately and see what's the error

Is this include with monster? pet? humo? mercenary? I want for player delay only. How to config? Thanks man. Its a nice work!

Set

warp_delay:

To the required delay

And all other to 0

Is this include with monster? pet? humo? mercenary? I want for player delay only. How to config? Thanks man. Its a nice work!

Set

warp_delay:

To the required delay

And all other to 0

like this?

int64 warp_delay = 5000;	//Seconds*1000 (Second) Delay(For Player and Others).int64 warp_delay_mob = 0;	//Seconds*1000 (Second) Delay(For Monster).int64 warp_delay_pet = 0;	//Seconds*1000 (Second) Delay(For Pet).int64 warp_delay_homun = 0;	//Seconds*1000 (Second) Delay(For Homunculus).int64 warp_delay_merc = 0;	//Seconds*1000 (Second) Delay(For Mercenary). 

Set

warp_delay:

To the required delay

And all other to 0

like this?

int64 warp_delay = 5000;	//Seconds*1000 (Second) Delay(For Player and Others).int64 warp_delay_mob = 0;	//Seconds*1000 (Second) Delay(For Monster).int64 warp_delay_pet = 0;	//Seconds*1000 (Second) Delay(For Pet).int64 warp_delay_homun = 0;	//Seconds*1000 (Second) Delay(For Homunculus).int64 warp_delay_merc = 0;	//Seconds*1000 (Second) Delay(For Mercenary). 
Exactly..

thumb-4f3ee667ee9065e2111fcbe6d95178a8-screenhercules013.jpg

It is warp delay plugin

Once you get a hit(not a miss) , you will be attached by a timer of x seconds, only after that you will be able to warp(be it be any wings,warp command,go command, npc or skill)

warp_delay_mob: Seconds*1000warp_delay_pet: Seconds*1000warp_delay_homun: Seconds*1000warp_delay_merc: Seconds*1000warp_delay: Seconds*1000 //(For All Other Hits except mob/pet/homunc/merc)

Hi Dastgir,

There's a bug when you just got hit after dying.

When you try to press the "return to save point" button 2~3 seconds after dying, you will gain some HP but you're still dead. And monsters can still attack you and you will die again even if you're already dead. Pressing the "return to savepoint" button doesn't allow you to go back to your save point, you still need to wait for 5 seconds after dying.

I think you should disable warp hit delay when you're already dead.

It is warp delay plugin

warp_delay_mob: Seconds*1000warp_delay_pet: Seconds*1000warp_delay_homun: Seconds*1000warp_delay_merc: Seconds*1000warp_delay: Seconds*1000 //(For All Other Hits except mob/pet/homunc/merc)

Hi Dastgir,

When you try to press the "return to save point" button 2~3 seconds after dying, you will gain some HP but you're still dead. And monsters can still attack you and you will die again even if you're already dead. Pressing the "return to savepoint" button doesn't allow you to go back to your save point, you still need to wait for 5 seconds after dying.

Fixed in v1.3.

Also Seperated the warp delay timers for Players and Others..

File SubmitterDastgir
File CategoryPlugins

It is warp delay plugin

You can have a battle_config on any of the files in conf/battle/ withwarp_delay_mob: Seconds*1000
warp_delay_pet: Seconds*1000
warp_delay_homun: Seconds*1000
warp_delay_merc: Seconds*1000
warp_delay: Seconds*1000 //(For All Other Hits except mob/pet/homunc/merc)

Building Plugin for Linux: http://herc.ws/wiki/Building_HPM_Plugin_for_gcc
Building Plugin for Windows: http://herc.ws/wiki/Building_HPM_Plugin_for_MSVC

Hi Dastgir,

Fixed in v1.3.

Also Seperated the warp delay timers for Players and Others..

Hi Dastgir,

Unfortunately it didn't fix the "Return to Savepoint" button bug. When you die and try to click that button, monsters will be able to attack you and it's like you'll just refresh in your position. Doesn't go to your savepoint

Edited by Kong

Are you using the new Hercules? what rev is that?

because it works fine in my side, you maybe correct that u cannot respawn after being dead for how many sec u set in the src but I am not respawning in my own coordinates and can be hit again by monsters.

Edited by karazu