Zirius

Seriously, where do you host your server?

Hello! I am just wondering, where do you host your server?

I tried almost all host the Paid Section offers, but none of them can really host a growing server.

Even the biggest 20GBps DDOS protection some host offers does not work anymore

Which tells me, I must get my own dedicated server... then get a DDOS protection.

The problem is where?

For every server owner there, can somebody refer me to any decent Asian Optimized Network servers? I am willing to be your referral, I just need to find a decent host for my Asian players. LOL.

Thanks in advance!

While OVH offers great servers, their default/business plans are quite expensive and probably kind of overkill for private servers. You should also checkout their Kimsufi and So-you-Start plans as well. I had a dedicated server like the KS-4 (Kimsufi) in the past (just with less RAM) and I can't remember experiencing any problems with around 600 users in peak time.

While OVH offers great servers, their default/business plans are quite expensive and probably kind of overkill for private servers. You should also checkout their Kimsufi and So-you-Start plans as well. I had a dedicated server like the KS-4 (Kimsufi) in the past (just with less RAM) and I can't remember experiencing any problems with around 600 users in peak time.

Thanks for this info. 

Hello,

ovh isnt optimize for asia clients. Tried and tested since their dc is in canada. I prefer west coast if your players are asia based

Edited by VyLow

DO NOT Host with pony vps they have horrible service and its only 1 person that owns the company and hes never online to help u with problems if something happends pony vps is a bad host do not go with them or u will waste your money like i did

I just want to say this is not true... the problem you FACED is you report on my SKYPE ID

which is being used for advertisement.. if you want to contact us.. why dont use our ticket system? i never see tickets from you..

i only see chat from skype @ advertisement account..

for future usage of any hosting sir.. please report problems via ticket

not on facebook/skype.. i have my developer's waiting for some reports

i cant run a company without help.. so that one man team accusation is not really true

have a good day

DO NOT Host with pony vps they have horrible service and its only 1 person that owns the company and hes never online to help u with problems if something happends pony vps is a bad host do not go with them or u will waste your money like i did 

I just want to say this is not true... the problem you FACED is you report on my SKYPE ID

which is being used for advertisement.. if you want to contact us.. why dont use our ticket system? i never see tickets from you..

i only see chat from skype @ advertisement account..

for future usage of any hosting sir.. please report problems via ticket

not on facebook/skype.. i have my developer's waiting for some reports

i cant run a company without help.. so that one man team accusation is not really true

have a good day

Please have this disputed amongst yourselves. As the reviewee, you are making a point-blunt attack without providing enough evidence to support your case. This can then mean that people will take your review with a grain of salt.

I do not want this topic turning into a case conference. Keep it on topic or the topic will be closed.

Hello,

ovh isnt optimize for asia clients. Tried and tested since their dc is in canada. I prefer west coast if your players are asia based

Thanks for the info.

But i know some server hosted in ovh canada and im not lagging when i tested it. Im from ph.

Hello,

Thanks for the info.

But i know some server hosted in ovh canada and im not lagging when i tested it. Im from ph.

you can try and hopefully you could give us a feedback after a month or so if you still get the same result

Maybe if you use Limestone Netoworks with their 20gbps protection and added some proxy system to send connections trought 3-4 protected IPs you will be able to mitigate more than 75gbps.

Maybe if you use Limestone Netoworks with their 20gbps protection and added some proxy system to send connections trought 3-4 protected IPs you will be able to mitigate more than 75gbps.

This way would make latency go up by 100-200ms

This way would make latency go up by 100-200ms

No, there is not. The proxy will be in localhost and using the IP adresses as roundrobin.