zackdreaver

Custom Ground Cursor

Question

Hello community,

i want to ask, is it possible to use custom ground cursor instead of the green box one?

screenr_Athena009.jpg

if yes, which file do i need to edit?

thank you

17 answers to this question

You can edit almost anything you can see in user interface, included ground cursor. For that you need to edit the file "texturegrid.tga" contained in data.grf file.

2lnz6uc.jpg

I just don't know how the colour works, since I see the colour in white color when open the file, but in the game it sees in green colour. You just need to make test to get the colour you may want.

Edited by Ragno

You can edit almost anything you can see in user interface, included ground cursor. For that you need to edit the file "texturegrid.tga" contained in data.grf file.

2lnz6uc.jpg

I just don't know how the colour works, since I see the colour in white color when open the file, but in the game it sees in green colour. You just need to make test to get the colour you may want.

wow..cool...thanks...

o9ep7a.png

:meow:

2lnz6uc.jpg

wow..cool...thanks...

o9ep7a.png

release some please

2lnz6uc.jpg

wow..cool...thanks...

o9ep7a.png

release some please

there you have it...:D

-http://herc.ws/board/topic/8412-custom-map-grid-pack/

@Malufett

how does you adjust the color to blue ??

Using photoshop go to 'channel' tab in the lower right..then you can see RGB layer, Red layer, Green layer, Blue layer and the Alpha layer..

RGB layer is the actual color

Red Green and Blue layers are colors that may affect the RGB layer

Alpha layer is the layout that determine the portion of the image to show up..white for visible and black for transparent..

to change the color just use color bucket tool and used it in the RGB layer or the Red, Green and Blue depends on your liking...

Note: avoid colors near to Magenta cause it will make it transparent or black in game..

Sample:

hswbih.png

Please make a new version of it which is  Blue or Black so that it will become noticeable. for us noob also in Photoshop hahah.. 

hmm..let me think of it..hahahaha...soon and I will also add Herc icon....

Please make a new version of it which is  Blue or Black so that it will become noticeable. for us noob also in Photoshop hahah.. 

Thank you!

give us more xD

do you know how to make this animated ( auto changing color )

see this video

any one know how to make this ???? grid ..

any one Plsssss