Jguy

HAT - The Hercules Admin Tool!

can this tool be tested offline using my comouter only? If yes can anyone help on how to set this up? m quite confuse with the instruction on setting up the files:

Config.php

Database.php

Please help me thanks...

Bump****

Where to find the admintool.sql? Cant find it.

Sorry for the lack of updates, both to this thread and to the repo.

Rumors of my death have been greatly exaggerated. I'm still alive, still with Hercules.

I was in the process of moving and had a few family issues come up that had taken me away from my life for a bit. I was able to work on a few things but nowere near the activity level I was doing.

I'm back, and have a bit more time than I did so I should be getting back into this.

I started working on an Official User Guide which will be in PDF form and will detail how to install and use the panel. I hope to have a version of it ready to use by October 15th. During this time I will of course push more regular updates to the GIT repo. look for more updates soon!

Sorry for the lack of updates, both to this thread and to the repo.

Rumors of my death have been greatly exaggerated. I'm still alive, still with Hercules.

I was in the process of moving and had a few family issues come up that had taken me away from my life for a bit. I was able to work on a few things but nowere near the activity level I was doing.

I'm back, and have a bit more time than I did so I should be getting back into this.

I started working on an Official User Guide which will be in PDF form and will detail how to install and use the panel. I hope to have a version of it ready to use by October 15th. During this time I will of course push more regular updates to the GIT repo. look for more updates soon!

Awesome news.

Hi all,

I've been pushing a few updates to github and working on a few more. I've updated the main topic with more information. I should be done with the UserGuide according to current features and should be able to commit it in the next few days.

On the to-do list now is Guild functions and finishing out the gamelogs.

I'm still alive, but got a bit busy with several server moves at work and for my own personal stuff. In the process of the server move I lost my testing database and need to find it, if not re-build some dummy data.

Is there a stable release?

I plan to make a stable pre-release once I finish the installation stuff I've been working on. Once you have a "Stable" way to install the panel that might be a good time to release a pre-release.

I plan to make a stable pre-release once I finish the installation stuff I've been working on. Once you have a "Stable" way to install the panel that might be a good time to release a pre-release.

Jguy, i was wondering if there is an possible to have for rAthena or only exlusively for Herc?

I can charge for this or we will meet at downtown or my place in Chicago i live in Jefferson Park.

Jguy, i was wondering if there is an possible to have for rAthena or only exlusively for Herc?

I can charge for this or we will meet at downtown or my place in Chicago i live in Jefferson Park.

In all theory it would be rAthena compatible with a few database changes. However the features would be much limited.

I'm still around. There was a huge project at work I wasn't able to get time away from. I'm still floating around and still picking at the panel.

In all theory it would be rAthena compatible with a few database changes. However the features would be much limited.

I'm still around. There was a huge project at work I wasn't able to get time away from. I'm still floating around and still picking at the panel.

glad to hear :)

My current project and reason for lack of commits is because I am attempting to integrate and/or write from scratch a bug tracker into the panel. I hope to have this done soon.

7a670a3bf1ade79ee0820b3e34ca3f52.png

This is a very good work. However, your git has many error / missing information starting from the installation.

First, I would like to say that I do not want to mix HAT database and server database. There is a confusion made at the first step:

SELECT `data` FROM `hat_sessions` WHERE `id` = 'af39a0f0039cc24ea7e9492d469bebf1e6b73b4f' AND `ip_address` = '::1'

Filename: libraries/Session/drivers/Session_database_driver.php

Line Number: 160

This is giving an error because instead of checking HAT database $db['hat'] where `hat_sessions` is, it is looking for `hat_sessions` in $db['ragnarok']

I'll update your git from what I can see while I am testing it :)

Edited by Monsieur Panda

This is a very good work. However, your git has many error / missing information starting from the installation.

First, I would like to say that I do not want to mix HAT database and server database. There is a confusion made at the first step:

SELECT `data` FROM `hat_sessions` WHERE `id` = 'af39a0f0039cc24ea7e9492d469bebf1e6b73b4f' AND `ip_address` = '::1'

This is giving an error because instead of checking HAT database $db['hat'] where `hat_sessions` is, it is looking for `hat_sessions` in $db['ragnarok']

Yeah, there's some things missing since a recent commit where I broke out the ability to have HAT in a separate database. The help would be appreciated if you want to make a pull request.

same problem like mine :)

same problem like mine :)

These issues are fixed in https://github.com/jguy1987/HercAdminTool/commit/ce446db815f8cc86e72cf99cf1f7fabbd2fe7f9a