Sign in to follow this  
ZelosAvalon

I need help in a Quest Script

Question

how to make the quest to be added in the quest menu?

I'm editing the rAthena Eden quests for the Hercules emulator, however I am with several errors of scripts, some changes were made to the NPC to work, but when i caught the quest, it does not appear in the quests menu, where we have a counter showing us whether or not we are finishing the quest!

so I finished adding and test everything, I will post the quest Eden NPCs ready, for everyone to use! Not found anywhere and not seen anyone here Hercules working on it, I know that already esxistem until level 175, but so far we only have until level 99, which makes me sad, knowing that we are able to have them, however we have no initiative!

I know I'm not a big scripter like many here, however I have a good programming knowledge and time to spare, and if you guys help me,  i can help provide several things that will help many here!

see the npc script and image below, this is what I'm wanting to appear when I pick up the quest, cuz when i get the eden quest lvl 100-111 none of this happens!

i'll w8 for some help!

best regards [ADM] Zelos*~

post-6001-0-12686200-1424519899_thumb.jpg

eden_100_111.txt

Edited by ZelosAvalon

1 answer to this question