ZelosAvalon

Eden Quest 99+

I think we are already well behind in eden quests, why not give some priority to the lvl 99+ eden quests, this is the new method of leveling, so I think that is one of the main things that should is updated in the emulator ! in rAthena already have until level 140, but it does not work in Hercules emulator, because some lines of codes have changed!

Isn't a difficult job for our scripters, I even tried to fix it however the end result was not successful, i need these quests to my server, and I know many need to also, think it would be a major breakthrough for the Hercules Emulator update it!

best regards, [ADM] Zelos*~

I think we are already well behind in eden quests, why not give some priority to the lvl 99+ eden quests, this is the new method of leveling, so I think that is one of the main things that should is updated in the emulator ! in rAthena already have until level 140, but it does not work in Hercules emulator, because some lines of codes have changed!

Isn't a difficult job for our scripters, I even tried to fix it however the end result was not successful, i need these quests to my server, and I know many need to also, think it would be a major breakthrough for the Hercules Emulator update it!

Not difficult, I will try to get hands on eden this week.

I'm glad to hear that! thank you very much , this will be of great help!

some progress with eden quests?

you can easilly make it by yourself, just change checkquest -> questprogress in rathena vers. made it for 10 min

i do this but don't work, when i get the quest it doesn't appear in the quests menu! and the quest doesn't work. i'll try to make it again, I'll start everything again from scratch and test whether it will work! thanks anyway

could you give an example of how it would be?

Edited by ZelosAvalon

i got an erro in isbegin_quest

i change all checkquest -> questprogress and all isbegin_quest -> questprogress and still dont work!

no1 can post the script for me ? i really cant fix this errors, in an line i need to put "questprogress" in another "!questprogress" and i dont know in when i need to use "!" can anyone help me ? and for what reason the Hercules Scripters dont fix it and post in emulator?

Edited by Mhalicot
Post Merged.

i change all checkquest -> questprogress and all isbegin_quest -> questprogress and still dont work!

no1 can post the script for me ? i really cant fix this errors, in an line i need to put "questprogress" in another "!questprogress" and i dont know in when i need to use "!" can anyone help me ? and for what reason the Hercules Scripters dont fix it and post in emulator?

If you mean script, we to have to confirm that the script is fine and uses correct information, rather than just putting wrong NPC on repo and others mentioning tons of bug and also test the script before pushing..

what does work wrong? 

look at synt of questprogress, it doesn't have -1 param as like checkquest

so you have to change all checkquest -1 to questprogress 0, then all checkquest 0 to questprogress 1 in rathena script.

and yes, herc devs made totaly missdup with making new script synt, rathena whole npc folder is more actual now

Edited by RaffiRaff

Implemented @ https://github.com/HerculesWS/Hercules/commit/e99f874d414ca88a256dad8deea4f014aeb3c5d7

(We too have some life :P, so it takes time)