PcPocket

[Queue] 2 new commands

A very simple command for the queue system, very easy to do, but it isn't available  :huh:

queuecheck( queue_id, value );

return 1 if the value is found in the queue, 0 if not.

queueremove and queueadd does this checks, but you don't have the option to do the check without actually add / remove the value from the queue.

Other thing that would be very usefull.

queuevalues( queue_id );

returns all the values from the queue as an array. I haven't tested queue iterator yet so I don't know it's behavior, but from what I read I read from the docs, I can't do something like 'setarray .@list,queueiterator(queue_id);', if I can, than do not consider this suggestion, just the above one.

A very simple command for the queue system, very easy to do, but it isn't available  :huh:

queuecheck( queue_id, value );

return 1 if the value is found in the queue, 0 if not.

queueremove and queueadd does this checks, but you don't have the option to do the check without actually add / remove the value from the queue.

Other thing that would be very usefull.

queuevalues( queue_id );

returns all the values from the queue as an array. I haven't tested queue iterator yet so I don't know it's behavior, but from what I read I read from the docs, I can't do something like 'setarray .@list,queueiterator(queue_id);', if I can, than do not consider this suggestion, just the above one.

1) there's command called qicheck.

2) there's queueiterator, which I think does the work, for what you would need array(maybe for looping and checking), that's what iterator do(loop through each value)

Hope I didn't misunderstood your questions.

1) 

*qicheck(<queue_iterator_id>);
checks whether there is a next member in the iterator's queue, 1 when
it does, 0 otherwise.

It's a command for the iterator, not to check if a value is in the queue.

2) Yeah, I tested it now. There is no need for "queuevalues", I mean.. it would be nice, but you can do it with queueiterator.
I remain with my main suggestion :D

Moving to suggestions forum..

Edit: I would like to suggest 3rd thing in this case :P

Move queue system to different interface rather than in script-> pointer...

Sorry for the wrong area haha anyway, how does this work? Somebody from developer team visit this area?

Well, another thing..
I just finished my system, and I noticed that my queuesize is return -1 after some actions. I use queueremove when player die/change map/logout, maybe this is causing the queue counting to be reduced twice.

I don't know, I just know that a queue can't ever have a size smaller than 0.

Sorry for the wrong area haha anyway, how does this work? Somebody from developer team visit this area?

Well, another thing..

I just finished my system, and I noticed that my queuesize is return -1 after some actions. I use queueremove when player die/change map/logout, maybe this is causing the queue counting to be reduced twice.

I don't know, I just know that a queue can't ever have a size smaller than 0.

Hmmm.. Strange. I have whole BG system using queue, it never got below 0

Yeah.. the system I'm working is a BG system too.

I use queueremove on everybody on the queue when it is full enough to start the match.
And queueopt to call a function that will remove the player from the queue ( on the 3 options, move from map, die or logout ).

After I player 2 modules, the queue gets to -1. I will do some tests to figure out whats the reason. If I don't find out, I will patch in the source to never get it below 0 haha.

By the way, queue check command:

bool script_hqueue_check(int idx, int var) {	if( idx < 0 || idx >= script->hqs || script->hq[idx].size == -1 ) {		ShowWarning("script_hqueue_add: unknown queue id %dn",idx);		return false;	} else {		int i;		for (i = 0; i < script->hq[idx].size; i++) {			if (script->hq[idx].item[i] == var) {				return true;			}		}		return false;	}}BUILDIN(queuecheck) {		int idx = script_getnum(st, 2);	int var = script_getnum(st, 3);	script_pushint(st,script->queue_check(idx,var)?1:0);		return true;}

They may want to invert the 'true' and 'false' returns, as all queue commands return 0 upon success ( why? I don't know )
And of course, the rest.

BUILDIN_DEF(queuecheck,"ii"),
	script->queue_check = script_hqueue_check;

script.h

bool (*queue_check) (int idx, int var);

@Edit

I found out the piece of code causing it.

function	Players2BG	{	.@queue01 = queueiterator(getarg(0));	for (.@elem = qiget(.@queue01); qicheck(.@queue01); .@elem = qiget(.@queue01)) {		announce "Adding player"+.@elem+" from queue"+getarg(0)+" to BG Team "+getarg(1),8;		player2bg(getarg(1),.@elem,$@BG_Status);		queueremove(getarg(0),.@elem); // Removes from the queue	}	return;} 

Then, the second time I go to the battleground ( the first one works fine ):
0380336757.jpg(
( the announce is in portuguese in the picture )
getarg(0) = Queue ID
getarg(1) = BG Team ID

I'm almost sure that I'm missing a qiclear in the end of the function, will test it now, must solve it.
But.. I still think that the number of elements in the queue shouldn't be able to be lower than 0.

@edit2
Yeah.. qiclear didn't solve the problem.
I tested something new, I put 'queueremove($bgTeamQueue01,-1);' in the top of npc script, so everytime I click on it, it attempts to remove a non-existant value from the queue.

Result: After I played one match, every queueremove, lowered the queuecount by 1. So if I click 10 times, npc show that queue has -10 members..
This just works after I play once ( so Players2BG gets called ).

Trying to figure out why.

@edit3
Yeah, there is a bug in queueremove command, trying to fix, post here soon.

@edit4
Aparently, queueremove isn't actually removing a value from the queue, but changing it value to -1?

Edited by PcPocket

confirming this bug

http://upaste.me/adea21853ecefe7a9

when player A joins, queue list as

1. 2000000
when player B joins, queue list as
1. 20000002. 2000001
and now remove player A, queue list as
1. -12. 2000001
this is definitely not right

the queuesize is display correctly as only 1 person, but the queueiterator still having 2 entry

ima thinking of know how to fix this bug

EDIT:

found 4 bugs in the process XD

Fix *queueremove should return true if player is not in the queue

Fix *queueiterator return same amount of *queuesize upon *queueremove

Fix *queuedel doesn't remove player's side queue

Fix @QMapChangeTo$ not usable when HQO_OnMapChange triggered

Edited by AnnieRuru